• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trail ride in alabama

If My junk would run I would be up for it..Maybe next time. Where you guys gonna ride up there??

yeah done summertown 3 times...and all 3 it was pouring down rain...slick stuff

Yeh, I'd be up for a Bama trail ride, except, as you've heard already, CAOS xmas party, as well as my work party (I'll be going to this), and I'm having a baby in two weeks! Time is real short right now, and I'm still in the trailworthy build.....AND RUNNING OUT OF TIME BEFORE THAT LITTLE GIRL SHOWS UP! Anyway, Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet, either at a CAOS ride, or a NAXJA ride. I hope to be more active next year! :wave: My two year old liked his first trail ride...as daddy got us stuck. Check it out.
Daddy needs a winch

^^^ Good luck with the new baby!

I'm up for whatever once I get regeared and locked in January. I am in the B'ham area and in T'town some.

I live about an hour away in Tupelo and would love to find a new/closer place to wheel. Just post a time and place to meet this Saturday. I have a well built '97 w/6in. of lift, 33's, and locked f/r. I've heard of the trail system around Bruton Branch, but have never found anyone to show me around.

Last edited:
2badxj's said:
I live about an hour away in Tupelo and would love to find a new/closer place to wheel. Just post a time and place to meet this Saturday. I have a well built '97 w/6in. of lift, 33's, and locked f/r. I've heard of the trail system around Bruton Branch, but have never found anyone to show me around.
Off Topic.........Have you ever been to the car museum in Tupelo??
Tupelo museum
It sounds very nice. I had an opportunity to get over there with an Amateur Radio event this past year, but missed it.
Sorry about the post Hijack.....

10am in florence at martins famliy clothing store off of coxcreek parkway
yea we went to bruton branch last week man that place is hard but there is ways around if u can't make it and 1 hill no one can climb in anything except buggys

Sounds great. I'll know Fri. if I can go.

I'd go, but I ma gonna wait for gears and a locker before I wheel. Let me know whats going on in Jan and Feb!

How many rigs we got committed to going so far? So do you think I can come up there w/o trailering the Jeep? That would be cool, I haven't went trailriding in a long time where I didn't have the possibility of major damage. Hence the question.

Sure do. I just have to Mapquest the meet location, so I know where I'm going.

Back