• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail repair?

I have Mexican sons and newphews....with shovels. LOL. We're in, I"ll talk to my sons and other wheelin buddies. It sounds cool, John.

So have you heard from him & are waiting for more contact or has he not gotten back to you yet ?

Curt
You sure ask a lot of questions for such a Tall Guy...:wave: As Mayor, can't You just write a Mandate...Or something? :chef: When You can stand My presence, can I come by and use Your welder? Won't take long.:huh:

You sure ask a lot of questions for such a Tall Guy...:wave: As Mayor, can't You just write a Mandate...Or something? :chef: When You can stand My presence, can I come by and use Your welder? Won't take long.:huh:

Too much red tape...

Check your PMs...

Curt

I just heard back from the state parks guy and he says they welcome the help. I will be speaking with him on the specifics in the next couple of days. I will post up what the plan is after I speak to him.

I just heard back from the state parks guy and he says they welcome the help. I will be speaking with him on the specifics in the next couple of days. I will post up what the plan is after I speak to him.

Nice! :clap:

Cool john..Just keep us updated on this ok..I should have the wifes jeep on 33's soon, this will let me test for rubbing before TDS

Yeah, we know what you're "rubbing", Scott... sheesh, dontchaknow that'll make you go blind? Wait, I've worn glasses since I was 8... ummm...

Back