• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders

That's a sexy pic. I say we have a rollover contest at winterfest. The idiot to make it back onto there tires wins, unassisted of course.

OneTonXJ said:
That's a sexy pic. I say we have a rollover contest at winterfest. The idiot to make it back onto there tires wins, unassisted of course.
okay but can we all get cages built by then? Can't have you and Beez have all the fun!!!

Beezil said:
how bout sitting in the passenger side on purgatory ky?

you know the tree isn't there anymore!

ouch!

roll3.JPG

111-1158_IMG.jpg

Thats a lot of trouble to go through just to inspect your welds. :loveu:

Scott Mac. said:
Thats a lot of trouble to go through just to inspect your welds. :loveu:

You mean he's not playing turtle :moon:

That welding on the *pipe* is some of the BEST welds Beezil has ever done in his life!

I was standing there making sure it was done right! I didn't even have to say a word, I just stood there! Beezil would have never of lived it down if I inspected some crap booger weld stuff. We thought he would never finish those welds, he was spend lots of time making sure they were just right because he new I would inspect them! :D

hinkley

WoW, another Beezil and Hinkley welding story! Let's see who will try and get in on this one!

Mark Hinkley said:
That welding on the *pipe* is some of the BEST welds Beezil has ever done in his life!

I was standing there making sure it was done right! I didn't even have to say a word, I just stood there! Beezil would have never of lived it down if I inspected some crap booger weld stuff. We thought he would never finish those welds, he was spend lots of time making sure they were just right because he new I would inspect them! :D

hinkley

WoW, another Beezil and Hinkley welding story! Let's see who will try and get in on this one!

yer damn right!

you think I'm stupid or somtin'????

I know you, you big pail of assholes....I knew the second the welding mask got lifted you'd be crawling your sorry ass under there to see if you could find something to get me on.....

didn't find anything, did-ja???? nope, see ya next time..........jackass

:laugh:

Know Yer Role!!!

For those of you who have been to Attica less than 10 times...
STOP OFFERING TO LEAD OR GUN.
Both positions require some level of knowhow in offroad driving, offroad repairs, and offroad recovery.
Running a trail once, 5 months ago, does not qualify you to lead OR gun.
My grumpy $.02.
Hasta.

Last edited:
Re: Know Yer Role!!!

bgcntry72 said:
Both positions require some level of knowhow in offroad driving, offroad repairs, and offroad recovery.
My grumpy $.02.
Hasta.

so, I guess we're looking for another trail leader for orange?

whos making the rules here?

all I require is someone who KNOWS the trail. scott mac?

I don't give a fawk if the person has only driven it a handful of times.

that's why we get together on friday and have a trail-hand's run, to see whats different fromt he last time.

shit, I've been there a zillion times, that doesn't mean i can predict what orange or pink will look like the next time I show up....

BTW....you said we should do something kinda cool for our next "riverfest" gathering.....okay, so i got it....and this is my peace offering, since I refuse to be the guy offering rides on my pony like last time....I refuse to be entertainment so asshats can post pictures of me......I am brewing two kegs of fresh homebrew!!!

I will bring the beer, so leave me the fawk alone !!!!!

someone else is gonna have to stuff KY's wig down their pants. i already had my turn.

Not me.
I would rather just run alone.
No skin off my ass.
As for entertainment, F U.
You will be tied up all day explaining Nalgene to the noobs, posing for pics acting a fool, and sharing inside jokes with total strangers.
Have a nice day, someplace else.
2up.gif

Last edited:

bgcntry72 said:
My grumpy $.02.
Hasta.

I guess I'm out leading or gunning again since I have only been there the last three times and gunned 2 times and half lead a short part of Orange last year.

Back