• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toys for Tots @The Badlands Dec.1st

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Its that time of the year folks! Cardboard and I along with our Local club 4 wheels to freedom will be working. So come on out, help out some kids and wheel your junk!

415312_4078376247416_520415478_o.jpg

Aaron: Tara and I will try to round up a couple rigs up to head down to this....

Ram" Love donating to toy for tots" Rod

I want to come to this, but I maybe making some good money that day working a football game at Lucas Oil Stadium. If i work this game, I can earn almost what I make in two weeks normally in a day.

It is on the schedule, well see.:patriot:

Aaron: Tara and I will try to round up a couple rigs up to head down to this....

Ram" Love donating to toy for tots" Rod

Sweet, I won't be bringing the Rig out but I'll be up there working. See you guys there! :cheers:

I plan to attend this.

Also trying to bring the Governator for a maiden voyage.

Governator?

mac 'da bus? with paint?' gyvr

May bring bus unless it's just a day trip.

Governator is LTD MJ's H1.

You going?

i want to, but i should prolly pay thses medical bills for burnt feet and baby...

the name of the h1 brings the funny...

mac 'would be cool to see it wheel' gyvr

I'm planning on heading down for the day. Where are people planning on meeting?

Jim
I'll be there super early to help collect toys. Not sure when Brad and them will all be around. I have a feeling they won't be leaving as early me.

I'm planning on heading down for the day. Where are people planning on meeting?

Jim

Awesome, will be great to see you again! They have moved all tow rig parking to the upper parking lot, so the lower lot is usually empty and a good place to find people. I'll probably hang out there for a while and eventually go to the quarry which is also a good place to meet.

I'll be there super early to help collect toys. Not sure when Brad and them will all be around. I have a feeling they won't be leaving as early me.

That all depends on the Friday beverage situation, but to be fair I've gotten out there pretty early the last few trips...

No camping for me since it's so close to home, but I can put up anyone who wants a place to stay. Got plenty of parking and places to sleep. Thought I'd throw it out there.

Awesome, will be great to see you again! They have moved all tow rig parking to the upper parking lot, so the lower lot is usually empty and a good place to find people. I'll probably hang out there for a while and eventually go to the quarry which is also a good place to meet.

That all depends on the Friday beverage situation, but to be fair I've gotten out there pretty early the last few trips...

No camping for me since it's so close to home, but I can put up anyone who wants a place to stay. Got plenty of parking and places to sleep. Thought I'd throw it out there.

You're usually the second one up when we go wheeling, I'll give you that! :D Dibs on the spare bed! I'll bring my air mattress though in case someone wants to crash in comfort.

I will be there, is it a $10 toy and then $10 to badlands to wheel?

Back