• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TMR Gusset Kit

cds36

NAXJA Forum User
TMR has a gusset kit for Cherokees check it out.

It includes the following

4 rear shock tabs to fit on top of the cherokee leaf springs.

2 blank upper shock tab mounts

4 front end gussets to strengthen where ball joints are.

2 lower arm skid plates

1 front track bar gusset

4 front lower arm plates

2 front upper arm plates

2 front bump stop plate, designed to go in engine bay side.

$120 for the kit plus $15 shipping

http://www.temper-mentalracing.com/TMR/Parts_and_Services.html

P9170311.jpg

ok.... so did you get it or are you just pushing products?? group buy?? oh no wait i said the GB words!!! aahhh!!!!

ok.... so did you get it or are you just pushing products?? group buy?? oh no wait i said the GB words!!! aahhh!!!!

No I Actually have the T&J kit, no offense to the guys at T&J but this is a pretty good deal. You get way more than what I got. Just figured id post it incase someone was interested in a kit.

Wow, if this were anywhere but in SoCal I'd delete the post and send you a nasty PM.

but its not my problem in here :)

But yeah, you can't advertise for your friends (or any other company) here. If they want to sell here, they can pony up for a tin or real sponsorship account.

Wow, if this were anywhere but in SoCal I'd delete the post and send you a nasty PM.

but its not my problem in here :)

But yeah, you can't advertise for your friends (or any other company) here. If they want to sell here, they can pony up for a tin or real sponsorship account.

Dammm guess that what I get for trying to look out for the naxja guys here in socal ...... Ill just keep Sh_t to myself

I Got Served !!!!
B0000YTPES.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Dammm guess that what I get for trying to look out for the naxja guys here in socal ...... Ill just keep Sh_t to myself

There's another cherokee board that's based in socal where you can post anything you got damn well please. You can post it there and nobody will give you sh_t.

There's another cherokee board that's based in socal where you can post anything you got damn well please. You can post it there and nobody will give you sh_t.

No sh1t huh... Daym the guy post a great deal, better then we get now in SO CAL, and he gets flamed for it? WTF. this place is getting all drama based and out there....

Craig, make sure you send me these things (if they are not allowed here). DON'T keep them to yourself!!!! haha

Ditto...

Geesh, heaven forbid we post up a good deal here if it is a non sponsor.....

hey andy, remind you of vortex or what??? (n)(n)

...and believe me there's a lot of shit posted there.

Back