• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time for Change

danke für die Unterstützung meines Landes. es macht mich glücklich, wenn eine Person kommt nach Amerika und liebt es. ich danke Ihnen für die Unterstützung und ich bin froh, dass wir in der Lage zu treffen waren und ich hoffe, Sie wiederzusehen. Sie waren immer fair und gerecht in Ihren Gedanken. Ich danke Ihnen dafür.

hope that worked lololol :moon:

Hahaha, came out perfect. Wonder how many of the guys here ran it through a translator. Thanks.:cheers:

all i see is something about wearing lady's underwear.

Shhhhhhhhhh, we are trying to keep our fetishes a secret, hence the foreign language. :eyes::roflmao::moon:

cashless, when you say you won't become a red letter member because of what happens on a forum; remember that you really are hurting your hobby. Less money for NAXJA = less money for land use donations and the fight to keep trails open. Not renewing because of a local person or local BOD member doesn't truely teach that person or your local chapter a lesson.

The best way to educate NAXJA or its BOD is to communicate why or like Derek's original post, express some of the frustrations in a civil manner.

If I had the funds and time, I would post up runs to get people out there. Problem is I dont have either. The alternative activity when you have no funds for gas money is to post up wrenching parties. But of course usually wrenching calls for money to buy parts in the first place. :)

I will always be thankful for the friends I have met here and will continue to support NAXJA even if douchebags stir up the pot or if one person in leadership made bad judgement.

Now...go buy my stuff in the for sale section so I can wheel.

Lot's of old names popping up in this thread.

Hello from AZ :)
DSC01309.jpg

I understand where you're coming from Derek. I'm currently struggling with whether or not to renew my membership...

Common courtesy would have been a reply to my PM saying that but I guess that goes out the window as well. !!!1

Did you follow his for sale thread at all?
If so, you would have noticed that the item was sold a day after posting it.LOL

:doh::roflmao::moon:

Last edited:
Did you follow his for sale thread at all?
If so, you would have noticed that the item was sold a day after posting it.LOL

:doh::roflmao::moon:

No I did not. My PM was sent BEFORE it was marked sold. How long does it take for a simple "Sorry, it has been sold" response? (n)

Sorry to muddle this thread up. :peace:

you sound like he took you out for a nice steak dinner and never called you back.

:D

Hey, I just saw your FS thread, And this is crazy, But I want to buy some parts, So PM me, maybe? :firedevil

Back