• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This and that

playwithit

NAXJA Forum User
Ruff Stuff D30 cover back up. Now primered to prevent rust. $60
Tail light guards 96 and down. Saved a tailight at Deer Valley in 08. $60

Lucas has first chance at diff cover.

Pick up in Fairfield or organize parts train.
IMG_6739.jpg

IMG_6744.jpg

100_2307.jpg

If you'll ship I would like the cover, should fit in a flat rate, the 14 bolts do

Takes less than 5 mins to use the automated shipping center at your local united states post office
:cheers:

Lucas says he doesn't want it

I'd offer to trade some welder'ing for that diff cover but you bought your own welder now. :(

You need it? It's yours. I'll bring it to the gtg on the 17th.

I figure that since you monitor this thread more than karma, I will ask. The seats that I am trying to get from you, do they come with brackets or seats themselves only? Not a deal breaker, but would like rails.

I figure that since you monitor this thread more than karma, I will ask. The seats that I am trying to get from you, do they come with brackets or seats themselves only? Not a deal breaker, but would like rails.

They have the brackets. They they are are in fantastic condition, but I no longer have room for them. I'm resisting the urge to move them out of the garage. Let's arrange someway to get them to you.

Covers sold then?..I have a buddy that needs a front cover...the guy with the bull horns you met at our little shin dig.

Covers sold then?..I have a buddy that needs a front cover...the guy with the bull horns you met at our little shin dig.

It went to Phil, Sean. Sorry.

Need a aftermarket or any? I have an extra stock D30 cover.

thanks guys....he has a Warn cover but he likes the RS covers alot...looks like he will just fork out the cash and grab one.

Back