• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

So Jesus is a bad ass! Who knew? :scared:

no way you are going up against a "boss" in video game terms, without someone going down. so basically you are giving someones life for food imo.
now id think in a real world, the 2 healthy groups that kind of need each other could just join forces. its a tv show though, so there will be some kind of war.
my big thought, everyone is just waiting for the happy little family of Maggie, glen, and seed to be torn apart. Maggie said this fight is going to cost us, im thinking glen is in trouble for the show. they have almost killed him several times now. eventually they are going to off him for sure.

also, it seems abes, biological clock is ticking.

i lol'ed at" when you are pouring the batter were you trying to paint a picture" line

so it seemed like they had to have killed like most of the Saviors, right? I mean they basically slaughtered all of them and now can take all of their guns and ammo, and they need to of course, how many saviors can even be left after that ? other than the bargaining power the saviors have with Maggie and Carol, they cant have many men left, right?

so it seemed like they had to have killed like most of the Saviors, right? I mean they basically slaughtered all of them and now can take all of their guns and ammo, and they need to of course, how many saviors can even be left after that ? other than the bargaining power the saviors have with Maggie and Carol, they cant have many men left, right?

unless there is more to it than that little compound. maybe multiple hideouts all over the area? id assume that if they are taking half of homies food every month, there is probably more than a dozen dudes hanging out.

The priest stepped his game up a little bit.

Back