• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

So it really did look like they killed off Glenn. I really do hope it was the other guys guts, or that it was maybe like a dream sequence or something, but it did not look good for glenn.

One more example that Glenn should have killed that guy a long time ago, and that it was going to come back to bite him in the a$$

I'll be the guy--I hope they did kill him off, not because I have anything against the character, but because they haven't killed off any of the core characters in a long time.

I wish they would kill off Emo Rick, he's getting on my nerves

If he's not dead... I'd sure be interested in seeing how he's going to get out of the center of a crowd with a dinner laying on top of him.

He's not dead. Remember comic book logic. He will not get eaten because either something will distract them and they will go after that or he will use the guts as camo..... remember we've seen this done before.....

Nah, Glenn is alive. So far they basically show people getting eaten and since they didn't show any details, I'm assuming Glenn is going to be fine.

One question. WHY DON'T THEY ALL JUST WIPE ZOMBIE BLOOD ON THEM SELF'S? And walk around???

Also, why are they always running so fast to get away from something that staggers and shuffles at 1/2 of 1 MPH?

I started this kiddie roller coaster only to find I think too much for a TV show like this, I think..

One question. WHY DON'T THEY ALL JUST WIPE ZOMBIE BLOOD ON THEM SELF'S? And walk around???

Also, why are they always running so fast to get away from something that staggers and shuffles at 1/2 of 1 MPH?

I started this kiddie roller coaster only to find I think too much for a TV show like this, I think..

Like I said Comic book logic. It follows no rules and other then it's what ever you can imagine.....

I have been wondering why someone doesn't just jump on a combine, raise the head to about head level and plow on through.....

def a good episode. seems like the psychiatrist guy was ready to go, and wanted to pass his ways onto another before he went. he was way to willing to lean into that walker and take a bite.

So... was that Glenn on the radio asking for help, or the twatwaffle who stole Daryl's crossbow & bike?

Last edited:
Back