• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

HA! Anybody else catch that? His name is Phillip.

...We've known his name was Phillip for about 6 episodes now. :)

Andrea really is a dumb bitch. Why didn't she take the Gov's truck after she tried to feed him to the zombies?

First, when she was walking through the field... why didn't she hit the ground as soon as she heard the truck? A man with one good eye (On the opposite side of the truck that she was on) would have had a hard time seeing her.

Second, as soon as she got out I was say, "She's going to take the truck."

Obviously, I gave her too much credit.

On a different note....

Why is he..the leader of a community trying to protect themselves from zombies driving such a loud truck? I'd want the quietest vehicle I could get my hands on.

It's a commonly known fact that zombies can not see the color yellow. That's obviously why the smarter ones of us own vehicles painted that color.
And here we thought you were just a show-off.

Have to add that the the "SHTF prep" list:

Know where a prepper lives, so you can kill him and take his food.
Know where a urban commando lives, so you can kill him and take his ammo.
Add in: Know where someone with a yellow Jeep lives, so you can,..

You get the idea. :D

Edit: does painting a "3" on the side make even less visible?

Last edited:
I have a sneaking suspision the gov is gonna kill Milton if from of Andrea....... Or Milton is gonna try and help Andrea escape and the gov will kill him for it.

Also, she is such a stupid whore. I hope she dies soon.

I have a sneaking suspision the gov is gonna kill Milton if from of Andrea....... Or Milton is gonna try and help Andrea escape and the gov will kill him for it.

Also, she is such a stupid whore. I hope she dies soon.

If you saw Talking Dead Mcfarlan had a good point about Andrea. She is the only one that see it as it is. They need to combine forces and work together. But then again it would not be as good of a show as it is if they were to do that. They also asked what would be a fitting death for the Gov. I think being feed to walkers is about as ironic as you could get. I was hoping he did not survive that onslaught. I thought it would have been fitting.

Or if she chops him up and puts a chain around his neck. :)

That would be fantastically badass.

And yes, Andrea is just a horrible character. She has the biggest napoleonic complex of any character on the show, and she just tries too damn hard to be useful.

Typical lawyer :)

...We've known his name was Phillip for about 6 episodes now. :)

First, when she was walking through the field... why didn't she hit the ground as soon as she heard the truck? A man with one good eye (On the opposite side of the truck that she was on) would have had a hard time seeing her.

Second, as soon as she got out I was say, "She's going to take the truck."

Obviously, I gave her too much credit.
Really? How the hell did i miss that?
does painting a "3" on the side make even less visible?

No, but it'll add at least 300 hp.. especially if its an escalade full of twinkies.

I'm kinda hoping Carl kills the governor. Not sure why.

I figured he would find him being fed on not feeding. I suspect the group gets out of the prison before the gov attacks. Makes the gov look like the lying monster he is.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Well at least Meryl went out like a real OG. Rolling in on some dubs with the tunes blarin', groupies following him down the road, popping a cap in 8 peoples ass, and dying from a gunshot.

Lol all i could think of is how random it is a car like THAT would have a cd (tape?) with rock on it instead of thug music. Guess the producers thought it wouldnt be much fitting for him to come rolling in listening to Biggie and Tupac.

It's already aired.... If you haven't seen the episode yet you shouldn't be looking in here.

Just saying.

That is true. I actually forgot this is a Walking Dead thread there for a second. :doh:

I'm really glad they didnt kill off Michonne. Kinda surprised me when she talked Meryl into letting her go.

Last edited:
Back