• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

I am thinking that Rick has cracked and that's either Lori or Shane on the other end of that phone and he has somewhat of a split personality.

Is it Sunday night yet...

I can't believe we are talking about a ringing phone when this is a show about zombies.

IMO, that's the best part of the show, the writing. I don't watch the show to see some low budget zombies and backgrounds, I watch it because it keeps you guessing and thinking about what's next.

I am thinking that Rick has cracked and that's either Lori or Shane on the other end of that phone and he has somewhat of a split personality.

Is it Sunday night yet...

Agreed, I bet it's the 'voice' of a dead character telling him to kill the baby.

Oh, come on, you guys have to know Rick is imagining the phone ringing, but is anyone else bothered about the whole town thing... /confused where they are going with it?

Why would a plot twist bother/confuse you?

Its a drama.... i bet Lost wouldve pissed you off..
"BUT WHATS WITH THE POLAR BEARS?!?!"

I want more flashbacks.

One of the best scenes in in season 2- When they're all stuck on the highway, and they watch the heli's bomb Atlanta.

That will never happen. If it did the series would be over. They need to keep the hero's in pain and agony with a chance of surviving. Otherwise it would be a boring show.

Very glad to see carol back, as someone's who's drama is behind her, she is one of the better characters, I was sad when i saw they had killed her off... poor t-bone never had any drama beyond being one of THREE black people in season 3.

As far as merle, he's just surviving. If shit hit the fan, you would have to expect people to leave their manners at the door. If you dislike him for what he's done so far, imagine what the REAL bad guys are up to. TNT probably couldnt do that justice, might have to put it on HBO.

As far as judging the townies, or merle for their actions, think about what the main group has done, theyve killed outsiders for no other reason then not being 'one of them', the townies have brought in 2 outsiders, about the same as the main group.

Very glad to see carol back, as someone's who's drama is behind her, she is one of the better characters, I was sad when i saw they had killed her off... poor t-bone never had any drama beyond being one of THREE black people in season 3.

As far as merle, he's just surviving. If shit hit the fan, you would have to expect people to leave their manners at the door. If you dislike him for what he's done so far, imagine what the REAL bad guys are up to. TNT probably couldnt do that justice, might have to put it on HBO.

As far as judging the townies, or merle for their actions, think about what the main group has done, theyve killed outsiders for no other reason then not being 'one of them', the townies have brought in 2 outsiders, about the same as the main group.

So far the town gov has killed or tried to kill everyone but Andrea.

The governor just doesn't sit right with me. I do understand that he is creating structure admits all the chaos, but I just don't like him :p I mean, what's with the zombie head fish tank?? And more importantly, why did he feel the need to kill Michone after she left the camp?

Back