• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

Carol was cool in my book, she got over her vagina in season 2....

Both her, and the black guy.... neither deserved to go out like that... dick.breakey is 100% right about the token black guy though....

Andrew...

Did you not watch it?They killed one of them in the basement.

You guys didn't think he was the only one did you?HAHAHA

I think they have more hiding in there still.

I did watch it, that wasn't the same guy who sabotaged the jail. That inmate isn't that smart. It was someone else. go watch it again.

I thought I recognized the bloody hand that he set the deer's heart on the ground with, but I could be mistaken.

It was a black guys hand, and he was wearing prison slippers...

Am i the only one who constantly notices prop vehicles from movies/tv are allmost allways missing the driveshaft?
vlcsnap2012110611h14m46.png

I gotta admit, i found the 'you comin?' joke pretty funny....

Fairly decent episode. Loved the zombie kill rage.... Lori is zombie dinner. That is why the zombie was bloated and rick stabbed him so much. Best part in the whole episode was "Hello Dinner!" I LOL'd and so did my boys!

No. He ate her. If you saw Talking Dead after the show he explained all that. He had her hair in his mouth.

Yes. :wave1:

Back