• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The sucks to be you thread.

ajy2yhyz.jpg

PMain in mickey's hot tub.

ynuna6u7.jpg

Escalator.

udenyges.jpg
. Since I cant make it down to Moab ill give a pic of my jeep today up elk hunting in current creek

I hate this thread with a passion. But I can't stop myself from checking it multiple times a day...

What I wouldn't give to be out there right now and not on my way to Florida to work all night...again.

I agree. You all suck. Enjoy the sucky fun, as I pack up to move to a new house. I enjoy the lousy pics of the sucking good times. I plan to be out there by or before the 35th. Keep the thread going and have a cold one for me. That last part would help me feel better. Oh and by the way, those coming back through could stop by and lend a hand, I have a ton of boxes to move, to the house next door...LOL... :roll:

one of you bastids out there needs to start a new PICS thread to show all of the day's sucky excitement......
us poor bastids stuck at work need something to remind us how much you all suck.

Weather report says its going to rain on you tomorrow , but crap its going to rain here too.......

null_zpsf67238d5.jpg
fins n things

Last edited:
Lockhart basin
20131009_111717_zps7d835217.jpg

Pickle
IMG953132_zps549a1e74.jpg

Back