• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official Who's Comming thread.

Cheese Heads Unite!

I'll be coming too. Don't know what day I'll be leaving to go down there though, depends if Scott wants me to lead a trail or not. If I'm leading something I'll be down Thursday night, if no lead maybe I'll be down Friday night. May run Sunday too. If I lead I'll run whatever needed, including EZ. If I am not leading I'm running whatever Scotty does :D .

If my departure matches up with any other cheese heads you are welcome to follow me. But be warned, I'm slow and the family will be along, which means we will stop every 10 miles for a potty stop.

I would like to camp, I'm trying to talk Christine into it but I highly doubt it. We will likely hotel it. Does anyone know if there is anything in Attica that allows kids? I know the B+B does not. Otherwise we will be in Lafayette like every other time.

See ya all there,
B-loose

I'll be there, riding bitch in Landy's jeep. Staying in Lafayette, keeping warm and watching skinamax unless we can round up a group to hit the clubs in town.
Nate

[quote:edf790b88c="ConvictMJ-less"] unless we can round up a group to hit the clubs in town.
Nate[/quote:edf790b88c]

me likey :twisted:

cheers,

jj

me to....

[quote:940edff7c0="ConvictMJ-less"]I'll be there, riding bitch in Landy's jeep. Staying in Lafayette, keeping warm and watching skinamax unless we can round up a group to hit the clubs in town.
Nate[/quote:940edff7c0]

well not riding bitch in landys jeep...but hoteling it

i'm a wuss for the cold

mac 'need beer' gyvr

[b:7d57b10a34]BOB[/b:7d57b10a34]!!!!! Glad to see you're going to make it. Time to try the right side line on Rockface (excuse me- Bobface)?

Sean

[quote:35d579f9ec="Beezil"]Bob, yer bringing the wife?

damn, that means we can't go into town, get drunk, and pick up local girz like we did last time eh big stud?[/quote:35d579f9ec]

Never could trust you to keep a secret Beez. I'm surprised you were able to stay in the closet as long as you did.

B-loose

[quote:d9c92e1100="OneTonXJ"][b:d9c92e1100]BOB[/b:d9c92e1100]!!!!! Glad to see you're going to make it. Time to try the right side line on Rockface (excuse me- Bobface)?

Sean[/quote:d9c92e1100]

Do I HAVE to do that thing AGAIN???? :D I think my Jeep is still mad at me for the last time I did it. It has been moaning ever since. :shock: We'll see what kind of mood I'm in. As of now I'm thinking I'll pass, but you know how it is when I get to an obsticle, I lose all reason. :lol:

B-loose

I will be there at 9:am and look forward to meeting some of you. I am up for Green and Orange. Be the first trip in the XJ been there quite a few times in my old rig

Will be there Fri. around noon. I will be camping. What cb channel will eveyone be using Fri? Jim NAXJA #373

Back