• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official Who's Comming thread.

I'll be camping at the Nude Bar!!!! Friday and in the woods the rest of the trip.

[quote:df1c9f83b9="Beezil"]whoa man!

scott, you scared me....

I thought it said

"who's coming out? thread"

but then I remembered.....didn't you already do that last year?

I thought so.

should be there, and I'll be sleeping whereever I drop, no matter what the temperature is.

I should be at the end of the beer trail at the end of each day, and the beginning of each morning.

If I'm not at the ramp by 9am, leave without me, I'll find it...........[/quote:df1c9f83b9]

Next time I want to converse with you, I'll knock on the closet door.

[quote:8015ed3732="MuddyXJ"]There's a nude bar in Attica? Who's the feature? Gay Dave? Or is it a tag team with Gay Dave and Josh?[/quote:8015ed3732]

Any bar that I am in may become a nudie bar after enough tequila.

badlands

looks like i should be able to make it fri. plan on leaving 2-3am and wheel fri/sat/1/2 sun.

Ill Be there

in one form or another...

I will camp/hotel/b and B whatever and wherever i can get my DRINK and my SNACK on.

I will run whatever trails people tell me are "HARDCORE" "BARKEATERS ONLY" "DIRTY "insert local wheeling Gods name here" Trail"

It dont matter to me none.....

Im also looking for long walks on the beach and long romantic nights by the fireplace.

Regards,
Chewy

PS: Bring a shovel to Attica because the BS can get deep!!

:lol:

Kevin and I will be leaving Fri. Morning and will leave sometime Sun.
Going to sleep in the Suburan on Fri. night and Motel on Sat.

We are not bringing our rig because we are bringing the Give-away XJ so I have already been offered a seat with Beezil. Rusty is suppose to be there but if not will anyone have a seat open for Kevin on Sat.

saturday and sunday

I'll be there saturday and sunday with an open seat both days if anyone needs a spot.

mac 'my heat works!' gyvr

since all MacGyver does is drive around aimlessly and take pictures of other people wheeling, his right seat may be boring.

if Kevin wants, we can duct tape him to the top of my jeep. I have a sunroof that will allow two-way communication so you can speak to him heather.....

Just ask MacGyver......the midwest guys have a wierd thing about duct-taping people to their jeeps.......

Wheel of what!?

i will be head'n to attica whenever chewy does...if he is still gonna give me a lift. if not i will probably start ridin my bike or skateboard next week sometime. i'm ridin whatever trails chewy runs unless he does his usual...just cruise around the badlands parkin lot. as for campin...where ever the coldest beer is.

and no i'm not askin gay dave if we can stay at his place year. :oops:

cheers,

jj

[quote:fe511a689e="Anonymous"]i will be head'n to attica whenever chewy does...if he is still gonna give me a lift. if not i will probably start ridin my bike or skateboard next week sometime. i'm ridin whatever trails chewy runs unless he does his usual...just cruise around the badlands parkin lot. as for campin...where ever the coldest beer is.

and no i'm not askin gay dave if we can stay at his place year. :oops:

cheers,

jj[/quote:fe511a689e]

Where the hell is your jeep?

duct tape

duct tape will hold a person to a spining tire carrier, I wish I still had the pictures up on the net, its crazy, you need to ask KY Chris about it too.

as far as winterfest, i'm running whatever trail there is room.

mac 'tire carrier - retired' gyvr

[quote:11cd11c5af="KYChris"]

Where the hell is your jeep?[/quote:11cd11c5af]

I still got it..but the way its runnin i'm sure as hell not gonna wheel the thing. shit i'm scared to drive it on the streets sometimes. :x but i wont let that keep me from winterfest :D

cheers,

jj

[quote:20eaec2142="Anonymous"][quote:20eaec2142="KYChris"]

Where the hell is your jeep?[/quote:20eaec2142]

I still got it..but the way its runnin i'm sure as hell not gonna wheel the thing. XXXX i'm scared to drive it on the streets sometimes. :x but i wont let that keep me from winterfest :D

cheers,

jj[/quote:20eaec2142]

JJ + Cherub = Attica love

ky....

quick question.....

why do you know that girls name?

do you have a picture in your wallet too?

move over katie couric, we got attica girls!

haha...chris how in the world do you remember that gurls name? is she the one we slept at her house? if so i'm glad you remember because everytime i'm in attica i end up running into her and she remembers my name but i had no idea what hers was.

cheers,

jj

[quote:4de594c6f6="Anonymous"]haha...chris how in the world do you remember that gurls name? is she the one we slept at her house? if so i'm glad you remember because everytime i'm in attica i end up running into her and she remembers my name but i had no idea what hers was.

cheers,

jj[/quote:4de594c6f6]

She's the big girl. How could I forget her after she flashed those big old nasty melons in our faces.

wINTERfEST

I'll be there!!!!

[img:04334868ae]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid41/pdbc0254aacaa75fe1245c9176b51722b/fcf574e6.jpg[/img:04334868ae]

Anybody heading down from the Land of cheese on Friday?

I may be able to get the weekend off work, so I'm going to try to make it down. I'd be leaving on Friday, mid to late in the day, from Milwaukee, anybody want to convoy down? Will there be any camping on the Badlands property? I was able to camp there a couple of years ago with some Landcruiser boys and it worked out great, night runs, not far to tow your broken junk back to the tent, you know...sweet. All I need to do now is get my front d.s. made, and regear the rear 44, and I should be good to go(more or less). This will give me an opportunity to flex out my new suspension and long arms.

winterfest

I may be going down from milwaukee on friday or saturday........we shall see....any other beer and sausage people let me know and we shall have a big ole truckin' convoy, across the USA. connnnnnnnvoyyyyyyyyyy! sportin' a '99 with OME, locker, and loads of go juice. It's never too cold for Margaritas.

Back