• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

"Get behind the wheel of a new 1999 Jeep Cherokee today for the low price of 0.00! That's right, only 0.00 dollars!"

you know, according to california law that's an advertised price of 0$. if you felt like raising hell in court over it you could get it for whatever your attorney charges to push the case :D

Maybe if it was advertised in California.

What a dickbutt. he probably had 400 people call him on em haha.

No joke! When I bought my XJ from Skullver I sold the fiberglass fenders for $150. I didn't do my homework (idiot!!!) and didn't know what they were worth. I had close to a 100 calls within the 1st couple hours. I wasn't gonna be "that" guy that adjusts his price up according to interest so I stuck with my asking price and had them sold in just a few hours. I was new to NAXJA at the time and can't remember which NAXJA guy picked them up but they are around this site somewhere on someones rig.

Dude I couldn't make a deal with turned me onto his buddies Jeep:

http://visalia.craigslist.org/cto/2255379105.html

Was more than I wanted to do financially and equipment wise.

Owners name is Richard - 559-333-0380. Asking $5k obo; he is hurting a lil for $$, so..

Back