• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

I tried and got no response.I have called the guy 3-4 times with blocked numbers and regular.I want to make an appointment go straight after work but I gotta get a friend to help me drive one car home and I have to let him know in advance.Damn I wish he would answer the phone.

Oh yeah I did that already to have CL contact them and have them add a email.Has anyone seen the jeep yet?I would really appreciate some input and feed back.I am realls ancious to get the built going.He is in Imerial Beach in San Diego Ca and he's asking $1500 obo for a 1994

AND, that 's the second time i've seen that driveshaft come up for that price. it was on there a couple weeks ago.....not sure why it's not selling. :moon:

I finally got a hold of the guy with the Jeep for San Diego.He posted a diffrent number on there.I am trieng to get a hold of someone willing to go with me to get it.I will let you guys know what happens

Good luck... I wish I knew of someone in south San Diego County that could go look at it for you, but I don't. Everyone's pretty much north of I-8. And I'm in North County (60 miles north) at a Jeep gathering tonight.

i dont know but i have a an old yota straight axle i may swap lol already hit the guy up waiting to hear back

Last edited:
Back