• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

Last edited:
thats not a bad deal.. if it has been taken care of u can get alor more life out of it... these 4.0's are damn good motors.. mine has almost that many miles and runs awesome

Thanks guys the first one I seen and emailed the guy but the guy never called back and the other ones nice but outta my range.Thanks guys I guess I will keeo looking.

Thanks for the find.Isn't that a lot of miles?Won't it need a new engine tranny and xfer case soon?

I picked up my 1993 XJ bone stock with 200,000 on it for $1250 with working AC!! There are a ton of stories about good deals, I suggest waiting it out for a great deal.

Says "$4500 OBO I'M FLEXIBLE" towards the bottom.

Yeah, I saw that after I posted it and I was too lazy to go back and edit it. Is that your rig?

I looked for about 2 months around x-mas and got tired of not finding what I wanted so I stopped looking and now I have been looking for about 3 weeks and getting tired again.I want to start my project sooo damn bad.We'll I guess I will keep on lookin and see what happens.

have you tried search tempest yet?

i sold my last jeep with the plan of buying a new body stock 4x4 4dr i started looking the day the old jeep left i had a new jeep one week later literally 7 days and i got a good deal on the new one too!

don't be afraid to call and talk to sellers go look at the jeep and offer them less then what they put the add for! there expecting to get less than what they posted. money talks!

ya you wont have to search cl anymore because it searches all the cls around you! (within your mile range)

I found one in San Diego (imperial beach area).20 minutes after he posted it i called him and no one answers.I called an hour later and still no answer.Its a 94 with 4.0 and 4x4 4 door it's green with 200k miles on it.The interior can use a deep cleaning from the pics but he's only asking $1500 obo.I tried to jump on it quick before it's gone.Theres no email address and when I call theres no voicemail to where I can leave a message for him.

Back