• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

Thanks for the info. I met the saler at the JV meeting at the Ontario Convention Center last week and picked it up for $30. Installed it last night.

no problem man glad i could help ya out

Nice post CrazyJim: You just Have just shown Your true colors....pretty stout behind the Keyboard, whole lot different when you stood in my driveway!! Have a great Day

45921590.popcorn.gif

popcorn.gif

DETAILS!!!!!
Ok I'll give it the run down. I got a call from a buddy, who's in the market for an XJ, about a green one in town he wanted me to check out. I cruised over, and checked it out. Gary seemed like cool people, nicely built rig, etc etc. He was telling me about how he was trying to sell it, so I mentioned trying to sell it on NAXJA. "!@#$ NAXJA" is the response I got. He proceeded to go on about how NAXJA is a bunch of whiney pricks etc etc. I nodded, and agreed that NAXJA had some whiners, as we all know, evident of the recent turn of events here in socal :D. He then explained about how it started at the rock garden, and that he was the one who bought erik wylie's jeep and sold it. This was the main issue. My stance on this; Erik sold a Jeep for way less than it was worth, it had some problems, this guy Gary fixed them and sold it for more. Simple as that, Gary and erik aren't homey's, he didn't violate any "code" in my book. We shot the shit a bit about other stuff, and parted ways. No ill words were exchanged etc.

Gary, while I don't agree with you 100% on "all of naxja is a bunch of whiney bitches" I do think you have a bit of a short fuse. This being a perfect example, you had absolutely no reason to slam me all of the sudden, for simply pointing out things you so willingly felt the need to say yourself. Be proud of hating naxja if you're going to hate naxja. Don't just hate naxja in private and get mad when someone says something about it.

Back