• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Editing your posts 24 minutes after you made them?!?! Nice try Bill, we're not fooled.

:moon:
I missed the period on the end and it was bugging me.

I think everyone has 45 minutes to edit.

i went to the office oark cafe next door, had a chicken parm on ciabatta roll with some fries, yesterday ate some free pizza while my department head talked about his trip to SF

Dave Mirra shot himself, shit is ****ed up

Looks like Sheep isn't the only one with a smashed Duramax. My dad just called me, somebody crashed into his just now

bross you hear about the crane collapse in NYC? Its pretty big. they said a 560' boom. when I saw the video of it falling I thought it was a tower crane. but turns out it was a mobile track crane.

didn't sheep get that for the nac secret santa thing

:wave1:
Annnnnnnd just ordered that book for our boy lol.
that kinds going to be like "my moms jeep is so much cooler than my dads rotting unfinished duster" when he gets older
didn't sheep get that for the nac secret santa thing

yup sam got me it with a cd finally pulled it out of the truck box this summer

Also been collecting parts slowly to give red jeep another face lift. Got bumpers, front frame stiffeners, a and b pillar bracing, new doors and fenders, some other fun things, and finally got my tube bender built. Also threw in a new power steering pump/pulley after the bearing and seal blew out on my way to wachusett the other night. Driving home without power steering = best workout ever.

Back