• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

got bored

e0C7FZP.gif

Fair enough. If it makes you feel better I signed the petition, and got a few guys at work to as well.
Online petitions are usually silly nonsense but a message does need to be sent.
I also wrote my legislators. I'll probably get a generic form letter back if anything.

Definitely need new batteries in my truck. Had to use the jump box today and even brought it with me to work :laugh:. Ordered new terminals and stuff from DelCity and got those over the weekend. Should probably tackle that this week.

Had to get everything organized as far as baby stuff over the weekend since Friday we bought everything else we needed for him. Finished up the nursery and everything (had to hang a Mopar poster of course). So excited for him to come. Can't believe it's actually happening.

Gonna be awsome! Went to my nephews 1st birthday on Saturday (can't belive it's already been a year) spent well over a hour opening gifts, kid won't need clothes or toys for a year

Worked on the zj slowly but surely. Debating whether I want to do front and rear long arms or just rears.

Worked on the zj slowly but surely. Debating whether I want to do front and rear long arms or just rears.

Bro get out of here unless you've got something about babies to say:nono:

Bro get out of here unless you've got something about babies to say:nono:
But it's a lame mopar v8 that puts out less than 250 horses and will never be wheeled. It is just a lift ornament.

But it's a lame mopar v8 that puts out less than 250 horses and will never be wheeled. It is just a lift ornament.

Bill already has one, we don't care about yours

thursday the truck didn't because the positive terminal backed out just enough other than that only drove it once after thursday

So since it seems like most of the MA/NH crew isn't going to NACfest, I'm thinking about skipping it and going down to Kentucky for the Crawl instead

Back