• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-vs-'12 Toyota Camry Thread

what the hell are you looking for in Tijuana? How ****ing shady would a Mexican craigslist meetup be? :skull2:

I've been checking prices of trucks in San Francisco. I was looking at Ford Couriers and the nearby feature showed stuff from mexico. I didn't know they made new Ford couriers. I was looking at 70's ones obvi. I would import a new one in a heartbeat but I don't think it would fly.

I've been checking prices of trucks in San Francisco. I was looking at Ford Couriers and the nearby feature showed stuff from mexico. I didn't know they made new Ford couriers. I was looking at 70's ones obvi. I would import a new one in a heartbeat but I don't think it would fly.

What happened to the Datsun idea?

What happened to the Datsun idea?

Ford Courier, Chevy LUV, Toyota Hilux, Datsun 620, same difference.

The Datsun 620 is probably my favorite looking and consistantly the cheapest when I can find them. It's the only one that I think is only 2wd though too. 4WD would be nice. Either way, the one's i'm looking at now would probably not be there when I planned on making a trip. Just looking as proof of concept. There seems to way more available over there and are way less expensive.

Serious thoughts about doing it this summer. Seeing a buddy in San Diego this summer. I could do try and do some hiking/climbing, drive back the truck, hit up colarado, shit in Sam's J10 and barf on chips on my way home. Or something.

I know a guy with a courier. No bed and blown motor. He told me $300 a couple months ago.

Damn I just threw $300 in the trash for no reason already.

Can finally get a new laptop. Got about $800 to spend. 18" screen would be cool but not needed. No apple/macs. What yalls recomend?

If you decide on Lenovo, I get friends and family discounts. There also are sometimes some extra deals.

David Bricker / SYR

Not going to KOH, though I wish I could.

With all this OT, I'm going to buy a RedHead steering box for my truck. Hopefully fix some of the steering wander. Have to do a bit of maintenance to it once the nursery is finished too. T-case is leaking, Trans is leaking, and I'm going to replace the harmonic damper. Rubber is pushing out pretty good last time I checked.

Maybe I can get back to the duster at some point :laugh:

With all this OT, I'm going to buy a RedHead steering box for my truck. Hopefully fix some of the steering wander. Have to do a bit of maintenance to it once the nursery is finished too. T-case is leaking, Trans is leaking, and I'm going to replace the harmonic damper. Rubber is pushing out pretty good last time I checked.

You're salary plus OT?

Is this the one? :angel:

ram2500-exterior-front-view.jpg

Should of built a ram charger pre runner

So anyone remember the superman cartoons when we were kids that had bizarro superman? He was the retarded version of superman who ended up turning evil because he was a self conscious douchebag. Well anyway, I've been working with the regular Carmelo to our beloved bizarro Carmelo all week. This guy is short, stocky, Dominican, and not a complete asshole, but his name is Carmelo. He's cool and all, but he hasn't talked about dicks at all, so I don't think we can be friends.

Back