• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Bill Ain't Billy enough for Billy boats Thread

Nice. How have those axles been?

They've been awesome, couldn't be happier. Balljoints probably need to be changed before I go wheeling again but something tells me jumping it had something to do with that. Both rear wheels have a little wobble, made sure the rim was sititng on the hub properly and they were so the shafts or something must be tweaked a little. Not too worried about it but its noticeable. Still need to get a new cable/shifter for the ox but it engages/disengages if you give the cable a little wiggle to loosen it up. Tb mount started getting a little crack but tied it into the 3 link mount when I redid that so should be mint. Thanks again for building them!!!

I've been meaning to update the build thread but got lots o fun things to post up.

Sitting at RMV waiting to get plates for the new race jeep. Paid off insurance for my truck and the jeep for the next year too

For the non-fb goers here, meet Orson:
11942343_10103043522303792_8405324081861193770_o.jpg

11722371_10103043525138112_1013772844350070378_o.jpg

Awesome dog.
Still amazed at your photo taking skills.

If only he used them at a jeep event :)

True DAT.

The tube for my ram mount that I welded to the diff welds are broke. Not surprised as I didn't do the press/post heat. Prob not gonna fix it, still got 3 other tubes and the plate welded to the axle

Thanks guys. He's doing so well for only 4 days. Definitely needs some obedience training. Obeys us pretty well but is alpha as hell over other dogs to the point where he won't listen to us when he's fixating. But it's only been 4 days. We'll get there.

good looking do. takes time to get them adjusted to the house what not, for us a big thing is to keep homer well socialized to other dogs only problem is he loves meeting people and dogs (and moving trucks) that it freaks people seeing a pitbull pulling on a leash with all their might trying to get to them

So just to bring everyone down. We lost a fellow from the Midwest chapter today. Arron Thompson. I think he went by flexedxj on here. I'm not sure what happened he had a cane for a while and was recently in the hospital.

So just to bring everyone down. We lost a fellow from the Midwest chapter today. Arron Thompson. I think he went by flexedxj on here. I'm not sure what happened he had a cane for a while and was recently in the hospital.

I saw complications from pneumonia somewhere. Glad I got to meet him. Really sad

So sad. My dads co workers son just died of illness complications yesterday too. RIP.

On another buzzkill note, dropped the 242 and trans today after work to inspect the clutch and swap out the old ax-15 that shifted better but had the cracked tail housing. Was going to swap the tail housings, have a smooth shifting trans that didnt leak, and throw the 241or in tonight and have it be done with. Turns out after dropping them I've got a cracked bell housing near the cps, and the same ****ing cracks in the tail housing, just hadn't gotten all the way through so hadn't started leaking yet. Great.

Anyone got any ax-15s lying around??

Awesome dog Anthony and definitely sweet pictures.

Saw the posts about Aaron. Sad news. Never met him but always saw him posting around. Seemed like a cool dude.

Already got people wanting to trade garbage for my 4 link stuff.

Only if you could find a 4 SPD to trade. Or you thinking a 5spd like your brothers charger

Back