• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Bill Ain't Billy enough for Billy boats Thread

Plus, you know what will happen; Angel will take the Jeep keys, her and Kate will ride and you and I will be walking. ;)

Not that I mind; I actually enjoy that but still.

I think I'm just losing interest honestly.

I still want to go and hang out with everyone, but not interested in bringing the MJ for one day of wheeling.

Rocktoberfest I'll be there with it.

Welcome to my life. Weird isn't it? Although I'll admit, I change my mind all the time on what I want next... after the wedding and we buy a house (next year) I want a project to drive. hot rod? 80s german sedan? late 60s land rover series II? big american mid 70s sedan? british roadster? something from italy that will probably never work? chevy apache? I have no idea what I want.

Welcome to my life. Weird isn't it? Although I'll admit, I change my mind all the time on what I want next... after the wedding and we buy a house (next year) I want a project to drive. hot rod? 80s german sedan? late 60s land rover series II? big american mid 70s sedan? british roadster? something from italy that will probably never work? chevy apache? I have no idea what I want.

I could see you in something like a Suzuki X-90.

LSx'd E36 M3 sedan???

THe NAC Lots-O-Bill Ain't Billy enough for Billy boats Thread

I could see you in something like a Suzuki X-90.

Ever driven one? Possibly one of the worst driving vehicles ever made. Isuzu Vehicross though... Yea. I'd drive one.

LSx'd E36 M3 sedan???

Too much work, not an E36 guy. I'm a M52 swapped E21 sort of dude.

Pigs are almost done, best day of work ever

amen to that.

I plan on having all of that. but none of it in working order. I just want to look at it rot in my yard.

THe NAC Lots-O-Bill Ain't Billy enough for Billy boats Thread

amen to that.

I plan on having all of that. but none of it in working order. I just want to look at it rot in my yard.

I told Tarah she better be cool with me having like 5-6 pieces of shit in the yard/garage at a time. She said "ok."

I guess marrying her isn't a bad idea after all.

Giveaway:
Anyone going to FC this weekend have a use for a Motorcraft FL-820S filter?
Left over from when I bought a bunch but we no longer own anything it fits. New in box. Yours free.

Nah...it was something California. That website doesn't work but I'm not against buying stuff more locally if available.

Just need the usual yokes, slip joints, etc.
That is the place I used when I was buying all my stuff. I always called never used the online site.

Not sure if I even want to bring the MJ this weekend. Forgot to pay up for UJ membership (Denny PM'd me and let me know).

Almost want to just come to hang out.

I sent the same message to a couple people. It's nothing personal. Didn't mean to piss in your cheerios. Just pay me or Sheep at the event and bring your Jeep. :thumbup:

Dude it is like 30 min from you. How the heck hard it it to put air in the tires and drive it on the trailer?

Everything else like a tent and food you need regardless.

It's easy to say that when you're taking a half day at work and Angel packs everything for you :D

:laugh: My plan's not all that absurd. Considering I grew up around Mopar muscle, it only makes sense to want to build one.

I told Tarah she better be cool with me having like 5-6 pieces of shit in the yard/garage at a time. She said "ok."

I guess marrying her isn't a bad idea after all.

I have 4 pieces of shit if you include my truck :laugh:

Somehow Kate's still OK with not having a garage spot. Although we did make that deal before even looking at houses.

I sent the same message to a couple people. It's nothing personal. Didn't mean to piss in your cheerios. Just pay me or Sheep at the event and bring your Jeep. :thumbup:

:thumbup: Don't worry about it Denny I didn't take it that way.

Like I said before, I'm just losing interest. After wrapping up my uncle's 70 Duster and driving it for a bit, I just really want to build something for the street/strip (bonus points for living 45 minutes from Epping).

If I was still racing Line Mtn and had time for all of that stuff, I'd probably be building a buggy at this point. I'm sure I'll be back into jeeps in the future with something much more simple. Back to the Tinky Winky days.

I'm just gonna leave mine on the trailer tomorow

It's easy to say that when you're taking a half day at work and Angel packs everything for you :D

im working a full day and live/work farther away than both of you and Caitlin didn't pack anything for me, shit i cooked 50% of the dinner last night picked out new tires for caitlin and fixed the dishwasher in addition to getting ready last night after working a full day. NO EXCUSES!

Also Fat Dave linkedin tells me I need to congratulate you for wasting your past 7 years at your current job

You guys keep focusing on the details and not on the part where I say "I'm losing interest" :laugh:.

Back