• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

It's amazing being able to leave a motor torn apart for more than a day and not seeing a speck of surface rust :laugh:

it was nice working on the rover motor and not having to worry about surface rust. i cannot wait until i have a garage, working in the street sucks so hard.

On the way home from work yesterday my Dodge decided to shit out a TRE and pulled the ball stud out of the socket on the passenger side knuckle.

This is the second time this has happened to me. There's been a recall notice on it, that I received *after* it already happened the first time, and the part that I replaced it with was supposed to be the fixed part. Then I see another recall listed that says the replacement parts might have the same issue.

I guess when you have 300k+ miles on an '05 you tend to hit the wear issues a little ahead of the curve...

Headed up now with a bundle of zip ties and wire to cobble it together enough to get it on my trailer, towed by my dad's gas '97 2500. Slow ride.

It's amazing being able to leave a motor torn apart for more than a day and not seeing a speck of surface rust :laugh:

I really want to get this thing on a dyno over the fall/winter.

I'd so pay yo put mine on a dyno, it was smoking again on sat after some rev limiter assaults. Must if been the nitro

speaking of balljoints, i needs new ones.

Synergy look tits, but they're too expensive for my taste.

Looking at XRF ones - opinions/alternatives you guys recommend? This is for a D30

This isn't twitter. No one cares what you're doing today.

Hey big strong tall tough guy that I'm super intimidated by maybe I was just replying to a post asking what people were doing. Also I don't have a twitter can you explain more about it to me. If I make one will you add me then suck my dick?

I bought an umbrella because I'm straight. We don't have to kiss in the rain.

Yes we do.

speaking of balljoints, i needs new ones.

Synergy look tits, but they're too expensive for my taste.

Looking at XRF ones - opinions/alternatives you guys recommend? This is for a D30

I had XRF's, wasn't impressed. The taper on the joints didn't seem correct, so the knuckle sat down pretty far on them with a lot of the taper exposed. Emailed XRF and they told me it was correct, but I wasn't super comfortable with it. Grease fittings on the lower ones didn't have enough clearance on the shafts either.

Why not Moog/Spicer/whatever OEM replacement is okay nowadays? How frequently are you going through ball joints?

first time i've had to do them since owning the truck (since 2007). I was looking for an upgrade balljoint if possible (does such a thing really exist?)

Hey big strong tall tough guy that I'm super intimidated by maybe I was just replying to a post asking what people were doing. Also I don't have a twitter can you explain more about it to me. If I make one will you add me then suck my dick?

So do I and the rest of us. Kieth glad to see dad let you wheel Saturday

OH

SNAP

Back