• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Yup.
u9u6a2yb.jpg

ZOMG LEDs. Am i cool now?

:looser:

View attachment 4987

So cool. I kinda want just one to put on my bumper. 20". After seeing Adams at Nacfest and a ton doing night wheeling in Harlan, I need one.

Head of SRT blowin the tires off the new hellcat. It was awesome.

Sweet, but I'd still rather a old one if I had the choice of either.
been fighting with a laptop trying to get it online for an hour now.. uninstalled norton 360 and it works. what a junk piece of software.
Welcome to 2004!

i just want a Viper V10 for the xj, that is all

Fixed the door latch on the ZJ yesterday, the inside of the door was on fire for a lot longer than I wanted it to be. I probably dumped 2-3 gallons of water through it to put it out before I figured out it would've been much smarter to put the window up while I was doing that welding/firefighting.

Stabbed the new rod/piston in last night and setup the heads with the old head gaskets so I can adjust valve lash and check for pushrod clearance. Crank is good seeing as how the pistons are the same distance in the bore in relation to each other, and each rod bearing has free play of a few thousandths. Spun the thing over by hand a few times and it feels good.

Cheaper head gaskets look like they'll clear the bore chamfers just fine also, apparently that's an issue with some other people using this gasket set. Anyway, I should have the motor back together by Thursday night.

I'm going to order some vbands from Amazon and redo the flanges for the headers with them. Should make any future repairs MUCH easier. Once I finish that I can light the thing off again.

This whole debacle will probably give me the motivation to finally build the hemi style hood scoop I've been wanting to do. I'll have to grab the spare hood I have at my parent's place from my first red 2-dr for that.

i love submitting request for other groups at work to work a project and then sending them email reminders that they need to start the work or they will miss deadlines. and when the deadline passes they turn around and try to blaming me for not submitting a request and I just get to dump all of the emails i sent to them as one just **** you

I'm super lazy. I don't want to disassemble my steering box when I drill and tap it for assist. All I need to complete the kit is 2 fittings and to make 2 brackets for the ram.

So far I have:

Ram: 1 @ 2X8X1.25 DA HYD CYL SWIVEL EYES
Hoses: 4 @ 3/8" X 48" 3/8 NPTM X 3/8 NPTM 4000 PSI HYD HOSE (2 SPARES???)
Fittings for Ram: 4 @ SAE 8M TO JIC 8F SWIVEL 90 ELBOW (2 SPARES???)

All I need is the fittings for the box. Should I tap the box to 3/8" NPT?

I'm super lazy. I don't want to disassemble my steering box when I drill and tap it for assist. All I need to complete the kit is 2 fittings and to make 2 brackets for the ram.

So far I have:

Ram: 1 @ 2X8X1.25 DA HYD CYL SWIVEL EYES
Hoses: 4 @ 3/8" X 48" 3/8 NPTM X 3/8 NPTM 4000 PSI HYD HOSE (2 SPARES???)
Fittings for Ram: 4 @ SAE 8M TO JIC 8F SWIVEL 90 ELBOW (2 SPARES???)

All I need is the fittings for the box. Should I tap the box to 3/8" NPT?

3" NPT.
Go big or go home.

Disclaimer: You may also need a bigger pump (or several bigger ones) to get enough volume.

3" NPT.
Go big or go home.

Disclaimer: You may also need a bigger pump (or several bigger ones) to get enough volume.

We'll see. I'm gonna try what I have first.

Pineapple and jalapeño stuffed burgers, yay or nay?

Back