• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

BTW
My new sno-wheelr
2meqrdy.jpg

big blurry pic

sweeeeet. my dad just called me. the paperwork for my job came in the mail. it's official now.

Honcho + Gladiator front end = bad ass...

BTW Carmelo, that grille is waaaaaay too nice looking, to much chrome for Honcho...

o, am also gonna make a Mr Fusion out of 4" PVC and attach it to the roof

sweeeeet. my dad just called me. the paperwork for my job came in the mail. it's official now.

x2 with mark, congrats :) sorry i didn't text ya back, i was driving then forgot :doh:

hope it works out well for you!

savin that for the green jeep, and congrats anthony, hope it pays well, time for 60's an 39's

thanks everyone, and interestingly enough, i'm going to get my setup a bit more beefy as is, then the plan is a full width 60 swap with 39sish, triangulated 4 link rear... yada yada. i don't think i'm going to chop it though, i like having an interior that i can heat. i likely will be doing an exo at some point, though. a doubler is also tempting, but we shall see... i will need to be saving for a house and paying rent and all that crap too... lame-o.

holy poop that thing is huge.

No, time to buy Mark a Honcho. (Or stepside Gladiator)
if you're lucky, some day i'll get a tig and let you teach me how to use it.

thanks everyone, and interestingly enough, i'm going to get my setup a bit more beefy as is, then the plan is a full width 60 swap with 39sish, triangulated 4 link rear... yada yada. i don't think i'm going to chop it though, i like having an interior that i can heat. i likely will be doing an exo at some point, though. a doubler is also tempting, but we shall see... i will need to be saving for a house and paying rent and all that crap too... lame-o.

i say keep ypur jeep as is, and add alloy shafts and HD steering if ya aint got that yet, come spring your gonna love the ltb's

Fixed. :gee:
hahaha

i was surprised you didn't comment on the 39s on 60s with a triangulated 4 link rear... i'd probably get some sort of interco tire though, not pitbulls.

Back