• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

So glad we had a smaller wedding (not that either house or that didn't eat money)

We originally wanted that, like 20-30 people. Then it became no more than 70, then we couldn't find a venue that size, now our list is just about 140. :eyes:

Tarah's dad is one of eight, so theres that. Now that the wedding is 2.5 months away we are like, "man we should have just ran away and eloped" lol.

We originally wanted that, like 20-30 people. Then it became no more than 70, then we couldn't find a venue that size, now our list is just about 140. :eyes:

Tarah's dad is one of eight, so theres that. Now that the wedding is 2.5 months away we are like, "man we should have just ran away and eloped" lol.
It is hard for sure.
Do what we did; spend all the money on the house first then you are forced into a smaller wedding. ;)

We drew the line for people that we hadn't seen in 6-8 months (unless they were immediate family and lived across the country) and nobody was able to pressure us into "well you have to invite your 5th cousin to your uncle twice removed who has never met you" type folks.
It was hard, and there are certainly people we would have loved to be there but it was nice and relatively easy having a ~50 person event.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

It is hard for sure.
Do what we did; spend all the money on the house first then you are forced into a smaller wedding. ;)

We drew the line for people that we hadn't seen in 6-8 months (unless they were immediate family and lived across the country) and nobody was able to pressure us into "well you have to invite your 5th cousin to your uncle twice removed who has never met you" type folks.
It was hard, and there are certainly people we would have loved to be there but it was nice and relatively easy having a ~50 person event.

Ha. Yea we settled to do it the other way around since we have a place to live. For us it either SUPER small or normal size bc it's hard for a lot of reasons to go in between. It's exciting for sure and everything is working out but boy is it stressful... Could be a LOT worse though so I'm thankful for that.

my extended family alone is ~60:tears:

Good luck to you sir. It'll still probably be cheaper than having a Long Island wedding though!

we are doing it about an hour outside of boston to drive down the cost, right now we are at 200 but i expect the final number to be around 170

That's a lot of peoples

When we first put the list together we put down the people we wanted to have and who we would like to have and use that number our high mark for budget and venue. So we are saving up for the high number. We will go through a few rounds of head chopping before we send out the invites. Hopefully we will have some leftover and we will use that for house stuff.

My sky is bigger than yours.

12419108_10100823534347609_4663821039086236137_o.jpg

With 35s Is it worth making the switch too a 8.8 from the dana 44A?

That looks awesome. Jealous.

Did a bunch of maintenance to my truck this weekend. New battery terminals fixed the issue I thought was shitty batteries. Starts way faster now. Cables were loose and a bit corroded.

Also put a new harmonic damper on it. Old one had rotted rubber and it was pushing out. Can't believe the difference that made. Much smoother revving and idles a lot smoother too.

Going to throw the new RedHead steering box in next weekend.

Back