• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Big Sky MT, Lone Peak summit @11,000 ft.

Got the 5th chair this morning and caught the next-to-last this afternoon. Bluebird day.

12717312_10100825857971049_686130238872663639_n.jpg

Conditions good there? Schweitzer still had lots of powder left over from a storm around the 18th or 19th, despite us not getting there until last Tuesday.

Who came over my house while I was sleeping and farted in my face to give me pink eye? Thanks alot

Put the new RedHead steering box in my truck. WAY better than before. Still a bit of play left that might be in the steering shaft or track bar.

Gotta go get an inspection sticker tonight. Hopefully they don't test my e-brake :laugh:

I did more than fart in your face

The dog learned what magic abilities skunks have last night at 11:30 but hasn't learned he should stay away
Wait till he finds the magic abilities of the Porcupine
Put the new RedHead steering box in my truck. WAY better than before. Still a bit of play left that might be in the steering shaft or track bar.

Gotta go get an inspection sticker tonight. Hopefully they don't test my e-brake :laugh:
Its NH, your mint guy

so i bought a house yesterday

1950s cape cod on 0.3 acres. 2440 sf including the partially finished basement, 3 bed / 2 bath. No garage but room to put my own once the funds build up in the bank account again.

pretty freekin excited to own a property

TXjzTtm.jpg

sds6UIO.jpg

csBqQFm.jpg

E4pp4hb.jpg

UureLcc.jpg

Last edited:

the process is stressful but worth the outcome. Thus why i haven't been on the forum in like the last 3 weeks.

congrats now starts the process of finding all the sketchy shit the previous owners did that didn't come up in the inspection

luckily the previous owners lived there since the 70s until they died, and took VERY good care of the place

Back