• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-But-no-driveway-Burndogs Thread

White Jeep - lowered (barely)/stripped (not really)/light (not with you in it BOOOOOOM!!)/fast (meh)

its just loud, i hear little road noise in my front room and nothing when i am in the kitchen except for white jeep hear it clear as day.

It's about as fast as his "500hp" cummingzzzzzz

I hope wal mart has grass seed on sale come spring

Just Ross making race jeep noises to himself while he's driving, not the jeep.

I fully expect to hear Ross noises while I'm watching the winter classic on Friday.

The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-But-no-driveway-Burndogs Thread

7b69849c4f9cc7c8e832ef79bb8d2a64.jpg

My thoughts exactly

so it's broken for good now? Thank god

First. Losers

God I suck...

Anyone know if a bad ignition coil would cause the fuel pump to shut off? Still can't figure out my no spark/ no fuel issue and tried replacing the cps which I thought would make more sense but still nothing. Took out the fuel pump relay and jumped the terminals with a paper clip and it primes right up so I know it's working, just can't work out why nothing's communicating.

Anyone know if a bad ignition coil would cause the fuel pump to shut off? Still can't figure out my no spark/ no fuel issue and tried replacing the cps which I thought would make more sense but still nothing. Took out the fuel pump relay and jumped the terminals with a paper clip and it primes right up so I know it's working, just can't work out why nothing's communicating.

Check under hood fuses? Specifically the auto shut down fuse

Check under hood fuses? Specifically the auto shut down fuse

Didn't find any blown fuses under the hood, haven't checked every single one in the kick panel fuse box but also swapped around all the relays to see if the fuel pump/ asd relay were shot but still no luck. Just got a couple new relays just to be safe and also a ignition coil and switch so I'll throw those in and report back. Almost think it's a bad pcm or ecu. Or a short in some wires somewhere like an O2 sensor or something.

Last edited:
Back