• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-But-no-driveway-Burndogs Thread

Hows are those axles doing?

They've been amazing, done everything I've asked of them and haven't had a single major issue yet (knock on wood). The front needs balljoints asap and could use a new cable for the ox but other than replacing that one u joint that was dead when I got them and a couple seized calipers they've been mint. Almost feel bad that you didn't get to enjoy your hard work longer (in other words come to some events next year!!!)
Cool video

you forgot the A in NAXJA :dunce:

that was the first thing I noticed too I gave him shit for it don't worry. I was just glad someone was there to get some video, never actually get to see my jeep in action

They've been amazing, done everything I've asked of them and haven't had a single major issue yet (knock on wood). The front needs balljoints asap and could use a new cable for the ox but other than replacing that one u joint that was dead when I got them and a couple seized calipers they've been mint. Almost feel bad that you didn't get to enjoy your hard work longer (in other words come to some events next year!!!)

I'm glad they went to a good home. I had a bunch of balljoint issues and was popping them in and out every other week I feel like until I went with the Reids so I'm not surprised they went bad. Get a good set on each side. Gonna try my best to make rocktoberfest next year.

Worked on my FIL's Mustang a bit this weekend. Tracked the intermittent-now-almost-always-no-start to both a dead (dying?) MSD box and some ghetto wiring (surprise!). Ordered a new digital 6AL, a blue sea marine fuse panel, and some wires on saturday ~3pm. That shit showed up sunday at 1130! Prime ftw!

Wired in the new stuff, fired right up. Wired up the fan as well. He's probably taking off one day this week to wire in the stereo and clean up stuff behind the dash. Anyone want to buy a 65 Mustang GT?

Worked on my FIL's Mustang a bit this weekend. Tracked the intermittent-now-almost-always-no-start to both a dead (dying?) MSD box and some ghetto wiring (surprise!). Ordered a new digital 6AL, a blue sea marine fuse panel, and some wires on saturday ~3pm. That shit showed up sunday at 1130! Prime ftw!

Wired in the new stuff, fired right up. Wired up the fan as well. He's probably taking off one day this week to wire in the stereo and clean up stuff behind the dash. Anyone want to buy a 65 Mustang GT?

I hate old muscle car electrical, and from what I've seen, Mopar's are the worst :laugh:.

Sounds like you got it all worked out. Sweet. Friend in our town would love a 65-66 Mustang but I don't think he has any cash right now.

Bill and Dundy came up and helped me gut the Duster on Saturday. Couldn't believe we got the entire thing apart, bagged, and put away except some minor stuff and the main part of the dash/HVAC since you need the windshield out for that.

Ordering up the sheetmetal I need from AMD and then going to do some work on it over my holiday break.

I saw your fbook post.. nice and gutted. tell that guy to get a loan!

diLe1Z3.jpg

How much do you budget for a weekend to Rausch? Now that I've got steady income again I'm looking to head up there in the new year

Depends on where your camping or hotel your staying at. Going out to eat at all ect. Park fees on top of all that.

I don't think I've ever spent much more then 100 on a F&F trip, big events may been a little more

I hate old muscle car electrical, and from what I've seen, Mopar's are the worst :laugh:.

Sounds like you got it all worked out. Sweet. Friend in our town would love a 65-66 Mustang but I don't think he has any cash right now.

Bill and Dundy came up and helped me gut the Duster on Saturday. Couldn't believe we got the entire thing apart, bagged, and put away except some minor stuff and the main part of the dash/HVAC since you need the windshield out for that.

Ordering up the sheetmetal I need from AMD and then going to do some work on it over my holiday break.
The snap chats were very amusing. I got a Christmas tree on sat, and cleaned up the 42's so I could store them

The snap chats were very amusing. I got a Christmas tree on sat, and cleaned up the 42's so I could store them

We should have taken one during the multiple times someone was emptying the HVAC system of "insulation".

Looks real clean

It has the potential to be a show car with minimal effort and money. I'd be all over it but the way it was done looks-wise isn't my style and it would be a sin to take it down to primer. original pony interior, too.

oEiVaqv.jpg

What would something like that '65 go for?

Going to buy it so you and Angel have a his and hers muscle car? She'd get the BB of course.

Going to buy it so you and Angel have a his and hers muscle car? She'd get the BB of course.

Haha, nah. Mustangs are not my thing I was just curious.
She saw a '71 Cuda that is done in the same color as mine and wants that... Till I told her the price.
Someday.

He's gonna list it for $27.5-30k, but neg obv. Low to mid 20s is a pretty solid deal for it, it is however a specific car.

65, coupe, GT, with go-fast goodies. Most people want an original when they look at 65 coupes, and 66-68 fastbacks for go-fast. It'll run 12s with good tires no problem.

He's gonna list it for $27.5-30k, but neg obv. Low to mid 20s is a pretty solid deal for it, it is however a specific car.

65, coupe, GT, with go-fast goodies. Most people want an original when they look at 65 coupes, and 66-68 fastbacks for go-fast. It'll run 12s with good tires no problem.

Subtract 5k for sales outside of LI. Lol

Haha, nah. Mustangs are not my thing I was just curious.
She saw a '71 Cuda that is done in the same color as mine and wants that... Till I told her the price.
Someday.

How's prices on 72-73's?

Subtract 5k for sales outside of LI. Lol

Ya really think so? I haven't looked on eBay for price comparisons, just CL.

basic rundown:
late 90s? restoration, refurb'd but mostly original interior
347 stroker, ~365HP all dressed with chrome accessories and other dress up parts in the engine bay
I forgot the name, but name brand fully built C4 auto with 2800 rpm stall
Ford 9 with LSD, 3.54s
lokar shifter and pedals
power brakes and steering, front discs
all paperwork and receipts present and accounted for on every part including motor build
couple random other things, fiberglass hood original GT wheels along with the cragars on the car.. etc

Back