• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-But-no-driveway-Burndogs Thread

Ya really think so? I haven't looked on eBay for price comparisons, just CL.

basic rundown:
late 90s? restoration, refurb'd but mostly original interior
347 stroker, ~365HP all dressed with chrome accessories and other dress up parts in the engine bay
I forgot the name, but name brand fully built C4 auto with 2800 rpm stall
Ford 9 with LSD, 3.54s
lokar shifter and pedals
power brakes and steering, front discs
all paperwork and receipts present and accounted for on every part including motor build
couple random other things, fiberglass hood original GT wheels along with the cragars on the car.. etc

I don't see a issue with it bringing 20's. Just being sarcastic with shit on LI being pricey. He get the overheating issues fixed?

I don't see a issue with it bringing 20's. Just being sarcastic with shit on LI being pricey. He get the overheating issues fixed?

I switched it to a pusher fan up front and seems fine for now, but it hasn't been driven all year. It really needs a slim clutch and mechanical fan in-between the rad and motor... but there isn't much room at all. Might end up setting it up with an always-on electric puller and a temp activated pusher. Lastly, my FIL's idea of running temp is 165-180 which is damn near impossible for a motor that size in that car.

Coupes don't bring shit, half of that number is more like it. Be lucky if I can get mid teens for our 66. Colin, tell your buddy to get ahold of me, sooner it sells sooner my dad can buy a Mopar. We're talking about going to Carlisle with an empty trailer ;)

A lot less, just like Challengers the desirable years are '70-'71.

They don't look like shit like 72-73 challengers though. Maybee I'll sell my Jeep and buy one

Anyone planning on going to Frozen Rush next month

They don't look like shit like 72-73 challengers though. Maybee I'll sell my Jeep and buy one
The taillights and side lights are not all that pretty but I will give you that; a bunch better than the later year Challengers.

Does Fisher or Boss have a plow setup for a '72 Barracuda?
Anyone planning on going to Frozen Rush next month
I would like to go.

The taillights and side lights are not all that pretty but I will give you that; a bunch better than the later year Challengers.

Does Fisher or Boss have a plow setup for a '72 Barracuda?

I would like to go.

Tail lights ain't bad, side lights can be changed. And I can make a plow setup.

I think I'm gonna put in for the 8th off

Tail lights ain't bad, side lights can be changed. And I can make a plow setup.

I think I'm gonna put in for the 8th off
I would LOVE to see that plow setup.

If you do let me know, I will too.

Serious question, my Jeep makes no power under 2,000 rpm, even driving down the street it's sluggish but around 2k it wakes up almost like a switch. Any ideas?

Anyone have the contact for who we had been using for T's and hoodies?

Have a friend who needs for their business..

Please PM me if you happen to have it..Thanks guys.

Serious question, my Jeep makes no power under 2,000 rpm, even driving down the street it's sluggish but around 2k it wakes up almost like a switch. Any ideas?

sounds like a torque converter issue

What happens if you mash the gas (WOT)? Any misfiring?

sounds like a torque converter issue

What happens if you mash the gas (WOT)? Any misfiring?

Regardless of throttle position it seems to struggle at low rpms

Ross? Don't you have a 6.0L? :moon:
Anyone have the contact for who we had been using for T's and hoodies?

Have a friend who needs for their business..

Please PM me if you happen to have it..Thanks guys.

Shot you a PM. We've been using Brian at Sharp Image for all the NAC stuff. Good dude.

Mines been doing the exact same thing, sometimes very noticeable sometimes not at all but couldn't find any answers.

What size dies are you guys using for your benders? Not sure if the slight flattening a 4.5" CLR gives is bad enough to want a 6"

Something is wrong if it is putting flat spots on the tube.

What size dies are you guys using for your benders? Not sure if the slight flattening a 4.5" CLR gives is bad enough to want a 6"

I told you to just buy the Protocols die and build the same bender we all have. I even told you I'd drill all the big fancy holes with my big fancy Bridgeport

Back