• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-But-no-driveway-Burndogs Thread

Truth is that Bill hasn't even driven the Challenger yet. Only Angel has

Hey what's up we hating on Bill today? Fill me in, I wanna join!

I love you all.

You dudes been burn doggin with out me too, shit's weak.

I was always partial to the 308 myself.

prices have been going up on that lately. good time to buy... you can get one for ~$50k in decent shape. prob double your investment in 6-7 years.

all the cool 80s and 90s cars I liked as a kid that were at very attainable prices 8-10 years ago are almost all priced out of my "fun budget" range. its very sad.

You don't come on here for like 9 and a half years and this is the best you got?

THIS SHIT IS WEAK CARL WINSLOW.

Although I left out the question mark my post was a question. I was requesting you guys filled me in as to whether or not you have been doing burn dogs without me. Learn how to process words that I smash out on my keyboard you flabby short lame ass dull toothed pale bitch t rex. How can you even begin to try and talk shit Dave? Your arms can't even reach your belly button. Who hems your shirt sleeves for you anyway?

sup guys

Although I left out the question mark my post was a question. I was requesting you guys filled me in as to whether or not you have been doing burn dogs without me. Learn how to process words that I smash out on my keyboard you flabby short lame ass dull toothed pale bitch t rex. How can you even begin to try and talk shit Dave? Your arms can't even reach your belly button. Who hems your shirt sleeves for you anyway?

sup guys

I give you today's award for "most improved"

They don't call me winslow for nuthin

gonna be on a beach in Mexico this time tomorrow. Suck it losers <3

This work day can't be over fast enough...

carmelo my buddy Ryan wants your hooptie J truck real bad, but he's broker than me.

How long till I'm the last NNAC member other than Ross/Rob to actually own XJs/MJs? I know the southern crew will have theirs forever, they're cool that way.

carmelo my buddy Ryan wants your hooptie J truck real bad, but he's broker than me.

How long till I'm the last NNAC member other than Ross/Rob to actually own XJs/MJs? I know the southern crew will have theirs forever, they're cool that way.

How much does he have?

We still have XJ's

gonna be on a beach in Mexico this time tomorrow. Suck it losers <3

This work day can't be over fast enough...

.....and hopefully not sitting in an oil drum with gasoline being poured on your head the day after that. I hate it there

The only thing I remember about the Ferrari 348 is the Car & Driver article where they tested it against the (then new) GMC Syclone, and the GMC beat it in both the 1/4-mile and the number of beer kegs it could carry (the Ferrari's trunk is *just* big enough for one to fit). :laugh:

I was always partial to the 308 myself.

Ferrari-308-GTS.jpg

Never a fan of any GM product, but oddly you could probably score a 308 for less than a clean Syclone nowadays. Scarier still, I've witnessed more than a few Grand Nationals and T-Types running around here the past few years that look like they belong in a scrap heap. Sad how some people treat good iron.

Looking at WJ's. most likely 4.0. Anything in particular to look out for?

The more I drive race jeep, the more I'm enjoying it. A 5spd swap is more wanted now though

prices have been going up on that lately. good time to buy... you can get one for ~$50k in decent shape. prob double your investment in 6-7 years.

all the cool 80s and 90s cars I liked as a kid that were at very attainable prices 8-10 years ago are almost all priced out of my "fun budget" range. its very sad.

Well...two things.

For $50k I'm building the Cobra kit car w/Coyote motor that I really want. I love old iron, muscle cars, etc but if I'm gonna put a lot of time/money/effort into something, it's not going to have 50-year-old suspension geometry and engineering. Just not what I'm after.

And I think I've come to realize that all the 80's and 90's cars I liked, are really not that great now. :laugh: Style, sure, but the last thing I want if I ever take on a car project is a road boat or finicky, expensive, aging sportscar. That's why I got rid of my Corvette to begin with.

Well...two things.

For $50k I'm building the Cobra kit car w/Coyote motor that I really want. I love old iron, muscle cars, etc but if I'm gonna put a lot of time/money/effort into something, it's not going to have 50-year-old suspension geometry and engineering. Just not what I'm after.

And I think I've come to realize that all the 80's and 90's cars I liked, are really not that great now. :laugh: Style, sure, but the last thing I want if I ever take on a car project is a road boat or finicky, expensive, aging sportscar. That's why I got rid of my Corvette to begin with.

Us northerners love Subarus right? well, BAM kit car.

http://www.factoryfive.com/kits/project-818/

Back