• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-RocktoberFest or you missed a great time Thread

Nothing happening propulsion wise for at least a year anyway. Got to save $$$.

....noted. after my last post I realized you may be looking to keep your original block intact if it's a number match, in which case I wouldn't blame you for doing a swap to have a little fun. Given your last project, I'm looking forward to what you have in store.

See? I'm being nice.
Rich

Re: The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-But-no-driveway-Burndogs Thread

... so when am I gonna be bag label bitch tearing yours down?

Your clock is ticking on nice warm days this season if your plan was to do it on the trailer.

Gotta finish our family room and living room first. Probably first or second weekend in December.

Stripping it in the garage. The parts one is at my parents house for whenever I need stuff.

....noted. after my last post I realized you may be looking to keep your original block intact if it's a number match, in which case I wouldn't blame you for doing a swap to have a little fun. Given your last project, I'm looking forward to what you have in store.

See? I'm being nice.
Rich
Nah, it ain't a numbers car so no worries about killing value.

Yeah... I have plans but no cash at the moment. Little things this winter, drive it for the summer, then see how things change.

Gotta finish our family room and living room first. Probably first or second weekend in December.

Stripping it in the garage. The parts one is at my parents house for whenever I need stuff.
That works if you need help.

Nice.

if sheep had a ferrari, he'd wheel class vi roads with it.

039_zps942ecec6.jpg

Sheeps driving skills at Rocktoberfest this year were beyond epic. Best driving ive ever seen.

Okay, I guess. But that isn't exactly a good looking Ferrari, nor a fast/powerful one.
Earlier generation (like a 60s GTO) and more current ones are not only better looking but also have that Ferrari look, not whatever those are.

The 348 looks nice, cept the fact that it's yellow

The definition of FIRI. Driver (not one that works for me) dropped this in our yard this morning.

The only thing I remember about the Ferrari 348 is the Car & Driver article where they tested it against the (then new) GMC Syclone, and the GMC beat it in both the 1/4-mile and the number of beer kegs it could carry (the Ferrari's trunk is *just* big enough for one to fit). :laugh:

I was always partial to the 308 myself.

Ferrari-308-GTS.jpg

Back