• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-But-no-driveway-Burndogs Thread

Take the rear fenders off and run the 42's roadkill style

that thing is hideous and completely awesome at the same time. Needs less pristine paint

Nah, what Colin needs to do is below.
I re-re-watched it last night and see no reason why he shouldn't just do this (maybe with less hammer to $700 headers) rather than mess with new tech for months/years on end.

I'd want fuel injection on a 440, headers, intake, and a good oil pan.

5.7 hemi is almost half the weight, more efficient, and drops right in. Megasquirt runs it no problem. Nevermind you can easily make 400 hp with one.

Fuel injection off a 4.0 on a slant 6

I'd want fuel injection on a 440, headers, intake, and a good oil pan.

5.7 hemi is almost half the weight, more efficient, and drops right in. Megasquirt runs it no problem. Nevermind you can easily make 400 hp with one.
All I am hearing is $$$.

It's cool I'll be driving mine and you can glance at yours on jackstands on your way out the door in the morning. :moon:
I lulled.
Me too.
I still think an E-body with a turbo slant 6 would be badass and different
Gross.

All I am hearing is $$$.

It's cool I'll be driving mine and you can glance at yours on jackstands on your way out the door in the morning. :moon:

How much was your car again? :)

I'd rather hold out than drive a donkey of an E body :D

Woohoo!! Just took race jeep for its first drive, WJ front end seems to be solid. Gotta nail down the alignment and retighten everything end of the week. Then burndogs

How much was your car again? :)

I'd rather hold out than drive a donkey of an E body :D
Enough.

Harsh words for someone without one. It ain't no slouch, and any doubts 3.55s or 3.73s will fix once I find an axle to swap in.
How much did you pay Bill? I you don't mind me asking
Enough to get the title in my hands. Unfortunately e bodies are not inexpensive.
Woohoo!! Just took race jeep for its first drive, WJ front end seems to be solid. Gotta nail down the alignment and retighten everything end of the week. Then burndogs
It does look sharp.

... so when am I gonna be bag label bitch tearing yours down?

Your clock is ticking on nice warm days this season if your plan was to do it on the trailer.

Back