• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Roof Related Subjects Thread

I don't know what this bounty ledge is. I've probably seen it before.

I'll pull up on it and see how things feel. Gotta learn the vehicle first.

This.

I need to make sure I have a good helmet.

kid-helmet-photo.jpg

question for the guys who have worked on older engines

My buddy has a GM-style HEI distributor (ran fine for the past year or so). The pick up coil took a shit so he replaced that. Also installed a new cap, rotor, carbon button spring, plugs, ignition module, and the wires are under a year old.

He is now chasing a misfire. When we pulls each of the wires with the engine running, the posts arc back to the outside of the cap/coil on top.

What the hell is going on?

Timing?

I did this morning, yes. :(

To who?

I'm officially ****ing stumped. New trains, new t case, new Tom woods shafts, new rear yolk, new Clayton leafs, shimmed rear axle for better pinion angle (still could use a degree or two), brown dogs, stinky fab trans mount, still have ****ing vibes. It's an ass rumble but vibes the whole jeep anything after 40 or 50, and feels like it's probably coming from the rear end. The cardigan at the t case looks like it might be binding because a couple of the bolts wiggled a tiny bit loose at one point but still confused what's causing it other than maybe the pinion angle, or the brown dogs and stinky fab mount being too stiff. Hope it doesn't mess shit up going up this weekend.

Lock the hubs, pull the rear shaft, and drive it. See what happens.

Adam with all the solutions.

I try my best :idea:

Someone with a place in upstate NY. Not anyone on here.

Cool. Glad you were able to offload it to someone who will (hopefully) use and appreciate it. My 98 is for sale too. Kid I sold the body/drivetrain to doesn't wheel it anymore.

Yeah at least the guy is wheeling it and enjoying it. Way better than having to part it out.

The hunt is on for an E-body now. I already told you we need to fly out south/west to grab one and drive it back Roadkill-style.

THe NAC Lots-O-Roof Related Subjects Thread

I already told you we need to fly out south/west to grab one and drive it back Roadkill-style.

Whatever I plan on buying/building next, that's my plan. It's not worth buying a car here and spending more money and getting more rust.

Cool. Glad you were able to offload it to someone who will (hopefully) use and appreciate it. My 98 is for sale too. Kid I sold the body/drivetrain to doesn't wheel it anymore.
it is sad, but I am eager to start a new project.
Yeah at least the guy is wheeling it and enjoying it. Way better than having to part it out.

The hunt is on for an E-body now. I already told you we need to fly out south/west to grab one and drive it back Roadkill-style.
Already wheeling it. He wasted no time yesterday.

I told you not to kid as I will take you up on that. Now just to find one that won't split in half from rust on the highway.

I already told you I'm down to do it. Just buy my ticket :D.

We could do one better and drive my shitbox with the slant 6 in it.

You know, see how far we make it :laugh:

I don't know what this bounty ledge is. I've probably seen it before.

I'll pull up on it and see how things feel. Gotta learn the vehicle first.

The one Bobby rolled on last year at RocktoberFest

I already told you I'm down to do it. Just buy my ticket :D.

We could do one better and drive my shitbox with the slant 6 in it.

You know, see how far we make it :laugh:
Deal. The hunt is on.

"Hello Angel? Kate? Can you come pick us up in Kentucky?"

Back