• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Roof Related Subjects Thread

What size & thread heim are you looking for?
I may have one.

Adam told me it was the body side heim from the RK xj track bar kit, and from what I could gather I'm pretty sure its a 3/4 RH thread heim. It's not on their website anymore but saw on some thread they changed to 7/8 at some point, I'll pull it and measure tomorrow just to be sure.

cool im working too today the nyse stands with the natives and does not believe in that Christopher Columbus was the first to discover america so does my company.

Good morning everybody

question for the guys who have worked on older engines

My buddy has a GM-style HEI distributor (ran fine for the past year or so). The pick up coil took a shit so he replaced that. Also installed a new cap, rotor, carbon button spring, plugs, ignition module, and the wires are under a year old.

He is now chasing a misfire. When we pulls each of the wires with the engine running, the posts arc back to the outside of the cap/coil on top.

What the hell is going on?

Bounty Ledge 2015
Chris Ball
Chris Bradley
Bross
Colin?
Bobby

Who else

You forgot yourself knucklehead

I've made it 3 times, how many times have you even attempted it? Don't worry I'll let Angel borrow my Jeep to try it

You sell your Jeep Bill?
I did this morning, yes. :(
I've made it 3 times, how many times have you even attempted it? Don't worry I'll let Angel borrow my Jeep to try it
I tried it once awhile back and gave up. I think it a the trip I had the fun on lake trail so didn't go all out.
I would love to see that.

Winner takes all. Risking breaking hundreds of dollars worth of parts for a McDouble

I'm officially ****ing stumped. New trains, new t case, new Tom woods shafts, new rear yolk, new Clayton leafs, shimmed rear axle for better pinion angle (still could use a degree or two), brown dogs, stinky fab trans mount, still have ****ing vibes. It's an ass rumble but vibes the whole jeep anything after 40 or 50, and feels like it's probably coming from the rear end. The cardigan at the t case looks like it might be binding because a couple of the bolts wiggled a tiny bit loose at one point but still confused what's causing it other than maybe the pinion angle, or the brown dogs and stinky fab mount being too stiff. Hope it doesn't mess shit up going up this weekend.

Bills gonna be gracious enough to sponsor the Bounty ledge, $7200 in McDoubles to the winner

Back