• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Roof Related Subjects Thread

Did you stectch the front of your TTB? Nice setup we are doing something along those lines for a bronco at the shop. Minus the PSC ram. Should be awfully nice when done. Using stock knuckles? Or......?

First one I found...

20836516163_f0851d7b87_b.jpg

The thing under the passenger side frame rail is an idler arm; that lets the driver-side tie rod be the proper length. The hydro assist ram acts on the intermediate link between that idler and the pitman arm.

The passenger-side tie rod connects directly to the pitman arm, as I was able to place the steering box in a 'good enough' location that its length was pretty close to what it needed to be.

Did you stectch the front of your TTB? Nice setup we are doing something along those lines for a bronco at the shop. Minus the PSC ram. Should be awfully nice when done. Using stock knuckles? Or......?

Noooo...it's about a 2" stretch on both sides, but with fabricated inner C's, TrailGear balljoint 60 outer knuckles, and Spidertrax unit bearings & brakes.

16338161397_dc1209c72b_b.jpg

Also Dana 60 RCV's in the knuckles, and a 44-size RCV at the middle u-joint. Should be pretty stout. :) So far so good...should be ready for Rocktoberfest coming up.

Got the first (easy) skid plate done tonight. *just* enough room for a completely flat belly.

22034717662_5408745e9f_b.jpg

The engine & trans one is gonna take a bit more work.

Skinny and slightly drunk

Good I realized after I said it he wouldn't go trough all of this effort and use the stock shit knuckles lol I apologize haha. I like the TG knuckles our knuckles were built by some random guy that is now in jail (customer supplied) stretched ours a little more than yours. I'll take a look at those 60 knuckles might be a good solution to our problem. To bad I can't make F&F this year and have you stroll into our campsite again at 12 at night and telling us stories haha. Be sure to post pics of this rig in action!

Noooo...it's about a 2" stretch on both sides, but with fabricated inner C's, TrailGear balljoint 60 outer knuckles, and Spidertrax unit bearings & brakes.

16338161397_dc1209c72b_b.jpg

Also Dana 60 RCV's in the knuckles, and a 44-size RCV at the middle u-joint. Should be pretty stout. :) So far so good...should be ready for Rocktoberfest coming up.

Got the first (easy) skid plate done tonight. *just* enough room for a completely flat belly.

22034717662_5408745e9f_b.jpg

The engine & trans one is gonna take a bit more work.

Maybe Bill will put down his purse and try it this time, or Angel can show him up

Maybe Bill will put down his purse and try it this time, or Angel can show him up

The later works for me.
One roll is enough. I don't enjoy that like some of y'all.

You won't roll if you make it

You have the wheelbase

Looked over my front end today and both upper balljoints have a decent amount of play, the drivers side wheel bearing or hub has some play, and the body side track bar heim is almost toast. Sweeeet. I know its a RK heim but anyone have any extras lying around?

What size & thread heim are you looking for?
I may have one.

Back