• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Bill Ain't Billy enough for Billy boats Thread

Sup Dave, missed you guys this weekend, FC just aint the same without ya. Bill's Jeep gots a new name, "Trail Tampon" fitting color scheme too

It does? You winched just as much as me bro. ;)

So I got the wrong grill and headlight bezels for my briarwood, I guess mine has extended upper and lower chrome trim, can't find them online anywhere either

Any suggestions?

I had to winch you, plus you skiped the Easy St. extentions. I Win

Angel did the extension. The 50ft I missed at the top of the exit were you had to get pulled back was nothing anyway.

Glad we left when we did we didn't even make it to the gas station and it was raining. Did you get packed up in time?

Angel did the extension. The 50ft I missed at the top of the exit were you had to get pulled back was nothing anyway.

Glad we left when we did we didn't even make it to the gas station and it was raining. Did you get packed up in time?

started to rain a little as I finished packing up, wasn't to bad on the ride home. wich is good I I still haven't covered any of the electronics or air filter

Sup Dave, missed you guys this weekend, FC just aint the same without ya. Bill's Jeep gots a new name, "Trail Tampon" fitting color scheme too

Sorry man. I think Patch, Dan and myself will be up for Rocktoberfest for sure.

So I got the wrong grill and headlight bezels for my briarwood, I guess mine has extended upper and lower chrome trim, can't find them online anywhere either

Any suggestions?

I might have some in the garage, text me on Tuesday to remind me to look. I I do they're yours for free babe.

It was kind of a bummer to miss FC, but Stefan came up for the weekend, and we spent Saturday night with DB Dave and Carmelo, so it wasn't all bad. Actually it was, it was absolutely terrible.

Any suggestions?

There isn't anything special about Briarwood trim, you just might have grabbed the wrong year? There are multiple grill styles, recently I got a grill and headlight bezel from Jeff at Crown that were the same as my originals on my old Briarwood.

you guys suck today

does anyone have an old set of shackles or shackle bushings hanging around? I got a set of new prothane bushings to put in my shackles, but i lost one of the metal sleeves and prothane won't sell me just the sleeve. It's like literally pulling teeth trying to find one and get it shipped to me for less than the cost of the whole damn kit. ALL I NEED IS THE METAL SLEEVE.

This is ridiculous...

When do you need this by? I have some old ones I don't need, but I'm not near them right now.

no real rush i guess

http://www.fourwheeler.com/news/150...and-renegade-trailhawk-unveiled-in-frankfurt/

I like it - should have looked this way all along. Now they just need to make them...
jeep-cherokee-krawler-2015-frankfurt-front-angle.jpg

Back