• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Bill Ain't Billy enough for Billy boats Thread

You guys keep focusing on the details and not on the part where I say "I'm losing interest" :laugh:.

Part of me thinks your worried about regaining that interest if you wheel this weekend.

Part of me thinks your worried about regaining that interest if you wheel this weekend.

Every time we go wheeling, all I wanna do is jeep things. Every time I work on the NoGo, all I wanna do is jeep is things

I also drove the new StreetJ to work today for the first time. It's so wierd being in a stock XJ again

You guys keep focusing on the details and not on the part where I say "I'm losing interest" :laugh:.

I totally get it.

I've gone to F&F and RC a couple times now. Zero desire to get back into building anything remotely set up for crawling.

I've gone to F&F and RC a couple times now. Zero desire to get back into building anything remotely set up for crawling.
Yeah but the British just don't get a lot of things us Americans do so I understand.

tumblr_m2r10gOdRn1qlrxk7o2_r1_500.gif

HA! Sorry, it's just funny because you're now experiencing what a few others of us have gone through.

HA! Sorry, it's just funny because you're now experiencing what a few others of us have gone through.

But Colin's gonna be building something cool

Dropping in the 12b hopefully next weekend it is stripped and waiting for leaf perches and to get welded.

surfing? tried getting into it. honestly, it wasn't awesome enough for me to wake up at dawn and "find waves bro"

surfing? tried getting into it. honestly, it wasn't awesome enough for me to wake up at dawn and "find waves bro"

There's a couple spots around Boston within a 30-45 minute drive from me that have smaller but decent waves fairly consistently, with bigger surf once in a while. I got boards cheap on CL that I've already used way more than I thought I would. Haven't gotten up at dawn yet to do it either.

Back