• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Driveshafts thread

U still have glass?

Can't wait to do no wheeling again.

I did the heater core in my truck including new hoses everywhere and new thermostat, new dash cover from LMC (old one came out in pieces), and wired up the new radio with that steering wheel control thing.

What a difference the radio makes it. Forgot I actually had some songs on my phone :laugh:. Probably do the speakers one night this week or something.

Nice Colin, a decent sound system makes commuting so much better.

Did they make the "visitor", or whatever thy call it, crazy expensive for fall crawl this year? I was thinking of coming up for Saturday to hang out, maybe bring the bike.

Got the new shafts today, unfortunately they sent me a 30 spline stub

Got the new shafts today, unfortunately they sent me a 30 spline stub

homer-simpson-doh.jpg

Got the jeep floors done this weekend finally. Sound deadening and bedlined (Monstaliner). Looks so much better.

hxktIhnl.jpg

h04BYkbl.jpg

So I think I've figured out the MJ build plans

-budget 4.5/4.6 stroker
-ax15 or nv3550
-obd1 swap
-posi 8.8
-slightly lowered
-20" SRTs or 17" Moabs
-97+ nose/doors

yea floor pans were completely replaced about a year ago using a NOS RHD XJ floor pan. It's been a mix of primer and seam sealer since then lol.

Sound deadening is generic foil-backed 100% butyl sheets off Ebay.
Eastwood 2K Epoxy Primer over that, then Monstaliner (rolled).

Just did the trans hump and a few low-impact areas of the floor with the sound deadening. Left the footwells clean because i was worried about the liner holding up underfoot. I haven't driven it yet to test (seats are still out), but i did start and rev it up - but it seems to be a big noise reduction over just sheet metal lol.

lCtryvwl.jpg

Back