• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

sup

Nards

Went and had 2 tuna sandwiches for lunch as I was starving, get back to work then get told to go upstairs as there's a special meal for us, basiicly got forced to eat lobster, oysters and primerib. Now I don't wanna work anymore

i think that's called "the Itis"

i had my two ham sandwiches for lunch gonna take a poop break before i get forced feed food for the work in office xmas party

... basiicly got forced to eat lobster, oysters and primerib. Now I don't wanna work anymore

Such a rough life.

I can't remember the last time I had any of those 3.

Went and had 2 tuna sandwiches for lunch as I was starving, get back to work then get told to go upstairs as there's a special meal for us, basiicly got forced to eat lobster, oysters and primerib. Now I don't wanna work anymore

Who cares, I had Cheetos with my lunch, way cooler.

Such a rough life.

I can't remember the last time I had any of those 3.

You know you can purchase those things, right? They're available at your local grocery store.

And don't give me the "we don't have money for it!" because you just spent a bajillion dollars on a plow.

You know you can purchase those things, right? They're available at your local grocery store.

And don't give me the "we don't have money for it!" because you just spent a bajillion dollars on a plow.

FIGHT!

didn't he also just spend a bajillion dollars on a snow plow attachment for the tractor as well?

He has to ask Angel for directions to the grocery store, then what isle everything is in then what color capp milk to get.

I don't own a plow.
didn't he also just spend a bajillion dollars on a snow plow attachment for the tractor as well?
Again, no plow.

I have less into that snowblower than a decent walk behind version. So yeah. :jester:
He has to ask Angel for directions to the grocery store, then what isle everything is in then what color capp milk to get.
QFT.
You got the snapchat of my recent dinners. I'm happy with that.

so wanna put bottles of food coloring in bills driveway the next time it snows

dark red?

waterballoons with salt water and food coloring, Bill you know u want to

i'm making mine blue so it looks like a smurf exploded

Back