• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss taste like fruity pebbles

had that at fc years back, I think it was when billy and nick showed up in nicks s10 with a bottle of jack, then chris showed up with some apple pie

Colin drove Herman.... Is Herman fast Colin??

Any of you fools interested in a 99 XJ 2 door, auto, ~90k, green, rotted rockers NH style but otherwise seemingly pretty clean?

I bought some parts off a guy in Bow, NH that offered it to me for $500 firm. I told him I'd ask around. If so, pm me and I'll send you his numerical contact information.

Any of you fools interested in a 99 XJ 2 door, auto, ~90k, green, rotted rockers NH style but otherwise seemingly pretty clean?

I bought some parts off a guy in Bow, NH that offered it to me for $500 firm. I told him I'd ask around. If so, pm me and I'll send you his numerical contact information.

How could I say no to another beater 2dr?!?

I currently have 2 sets of Moabs. Wish I had talked to Dave a few days before the game as I would have bought his, though they're a tiny bit too big for my lame XJ.

Mine are cheaper, but his have way cooler tires.

I'm so hungries.

Got a work Christmas party on Friday that I'm invited to, but none if us supervisors are going due to our **** of a manager being there

Anyone doing anything Friday night?

finally dropped some coin on a non-cracked exhaust header (APN).

Any reason why i wouldn't want to grind down the welds on the interior of the tubes with a die grinder? Some of them look a bit sloppy and stick into the exhaust stream...

260879d1418763524t-project-danger-cart-20141216_112802.jpg

Anyone doing anything Friday night?

Yeah

finally dropped some coin on a non-cracked exhaust header (APN).

Any reason why i wouldn't want to grind down the welds on the interior of the tubes with a die grinder? Some of them look a bit sloppy and stick into the exhaust stream...

260879d1418763524t-project-danger-cart-20141216_112802.jpg

It won't hurt, but you'd never notice the gain on a 4.0

Back