• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Those blades kick some serious ass. I'd say at least as good as milwaukee "the torch" blades. I was using one of the coarse tooth ones to saw through one of my sill plates and accidentally cut 1/4" into the top of a fieldstone on the foundation, it still cut just fine after that. They cut steel stock pretty nicely too.

Also, here are the meanest BFG ATs of all time:
770233d1361936711-what-.facebook_-1436000377.jpg

Those blades kick some serious ass. I'd say at least as good as milwaukee "the torch" blades. I was using one of the coarse tooth ones to saw through one of my sill plates and accidentally cut 1/4" into the top of a fieldstone on the foundation, it still cut just fine after that. They cut steel stock pretty nicely too.

Also, here are the meanest BFG ATs of all time:
770233d1361936711-what-.facebook_-1436000377.jpg

Guy had a thread about those awhile ago. They are recaps done in south america. I feel like with a tread that aggressive would rip the cap off pretty easy.

Those things would handle awesome changing lanes at highway speeds.

Yeah factory its like 4ft of hard line with some sort of plastic/rubber soft lines slipped over without clamps. Regardless none of it is available not even dealer

I used regular 50 PSI diesel rated hose on the wienerbox.
It's been fine for 5 years. nothing more than some hose clamps chucked on it for piece of mind. if it's factory plastic/rubber it's probably bonded, which is why it doesn't have clamps.
lift pump spec is only like 10 PSI anyway.

so waze sent my co-worker driving her honda fit down a class 6 on her way to mount monadnock this past weekend. instead of saying wait let me find a paved road, she said **** it and kept going resulting in a short in the initiation system due to mud and $3k in body damage

Trail Rated Fit... FIRI

Tell her I'll give her 1k for it.

I used regular 50 PSI diesel rated hose on the wienerbox.
It's been fine for 5 years. nothing more than some hose clamps chucked on it for piece of mind. if it's factory plastic/rubber it's probably bonded, which is why it doesn't have clamps.
lift pump spec is only like 10 PSI anyway.

Cool I'll order some through summit tomorrow.

Since I've been on vending duty this summer we magicly have discrepancies in the inventory, my manager had a bunch of shit mixed up. Who would of thought your not supposed yo mix .25 and .60 cent chips etc. She tried blaming it on me. Sucka it was you beotch

Back