• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

it works fine

unless you're some idiot that still has the default posts per page set ;)

garth.jpg

Back out here putting a.jeep together. Come join the fun....I just blew up my 3\8 rachet and all the hardware stores here a re closed...fml

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

**** :-/ sorry bro I know that feel. If I was closer than 2 hours and 15 bucks in tolls and wasn't frustrated by my own truck problems I'd be right there giving you a hand.

X2 on the sorry I'm not closer :(

Good luck, hope its going alright...

Just took a turn for the worse...this arm will not work. Either the axle brackets are bent or the arm is bent,,.with no give I can't get the y link to line up

Just took a turn for the worse...this arm will not work. Either the axle brackets are bent or the arm is bent,,.with no give I can't get the y link to line up

its a PITA to line up, especially by yourself.. i had a ratchet strap from my axle to another truck's hitch to connect mine. i've havent spoken to any/most of them in years, but there are a LOT of jeep and XJ dudes in that area. whether or not they have the heart to lend a hand isn't something i can speak on. do you know anyone besides RJ up there?

No...it absolutely will not line up. Something is bent...I'm now realizing with the axle off that there is no way humanly possible that this arm will fit...I wish I still had short arms, this would be a much different situation but with no lca mounts I can't put anything else on here

Can you bolt a stock UCA or two back in just to limp yourself to the shop? The very different arm lengths are going to make for some extremely strange handling over bumps and such (and on hard braking/accel, mostly) but at least it will get you there.

I'd head down RFN but... I am about to pass out because it has been a long ****ing week and I need to be up at 5:30 to get to work on time tomorrow for an earlier than usual meeting.

call clayton in the AM and try posting on pirate maybe? i know there are dudes close to you, but i fell out of touch w them years ago and havent spoken to most of em since.

If you still need a hand tomorrow shoot me a call or text. ill see if I can scare up a long arm kit or if I have the parts to make one laying around

one of my friends might be parting out his xj with an early clayton kit long arm kit on it ill see if he has it off or is ready to rip it off

I'll text you in the morning...I could always use a hand. I just need to figure out what is going back on first... do you have a single adjustable upper control arm laying around by chance?

whatever happens, good luck dude. thats a shitty situation for real. i know it isnt IRO's "fault" but i sure would be sending them one hell of a passive aggressive phone call/email/public post somewhere about this.

Damn that blows dude...hope you get it all sorted out. I would absolutely lend a hand if I wasn't two states away...

Let us know how it goes!

Back