• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

At this point it will be a miracle if I'm wheelin next weekend at F&F. So much little shit to finish. Rear won't even be painted or sealed up. May bee I'll do that for nacfest

Batman and Superman are both good guys. They can't fight each other.

I think he's talking about the DWE weekend/Memorial Day there

I gotta try and keep positive, took all of yesterday getting rear axle bolted in and rear bump stops set. If I can get the rear suspention all in tonight with exhaust and rear ds all be happy.

Travis you coming up next weekend?

Welcome to the union life, you guys get double time after 8 on Saturday and all day Sunday like we do? You been working pretty regular again? Doing what? 20 questions, go!

Lay off my koolaid motha ****a!

Working every day for the past 3 weeks. Idk about sat and Sunday but I believe you are correct. Were doing the core of a 14 story building in hoboken nj.

Travis you coming up next weekend?

doubt it. I'll probably be working, at least Sunday. Maaaaaybe come up for Saturday or on Friday night, probably won't know til that Friday though.

you live too far away!!! by the time I get to your house I could be at F&F!

Carmelo.

WHY THE **** DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS WAS COMING OUT

HOLY SHIT, after Ong-bak 3 I heard he became a monk. I was pretty sure it was a made up lie but Ong-bak 3 sucked so I didn't really care. Tony Jaa with the RZA!? Sign me the **** up. Also, he's going to be in fast 7!? My life is ****ing complete.

There's also a rumor a rumor he's going to be in a SPL 2. SPL was this pretty sick movie with Donnie Yen who has a couple movies almost as cool Ong-bak/The protector. It doesn't mention Donnie Yen, but it does mention Sammo(Jackie Chan's fat shit friend) but if all three of them would be in the movie that would be ****ing incredible. 2015 is gonna kick dicks. I completely stopped watching Kung-fu movie like the past 4 years. Except for the RZA movie, that was ****ing terrible.

**** mother ****er, working next Thurs night and Fri morning, don't these idiots at work know I have to go wheel in next weekend. WTF! Also might be going to Louisiana before Daytona.

Tony Jaa is the ****ing (little) man!

Spent the past 3.5 he's attempting to lengthen the rear ds, gonna take that amount of time to undo it all.

Back