• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I ****ed up the install of my rear main seal when I did it a few weeks ago (I don't think I had enough RTV between the two halves, or didn't have enough RTV at the back of the oil pan gasket) so I think I'm going to tackle it again this afternoon. Looking at the Milwaukee M12 3/8" ratchet to make pulling the pan faster- anyone have experience with them? Pat has some of the M18 Fuel stuff and it's awesome, just wondering if the M12 stuff you can get from HD is just as good.

I ****ed up the install of my rear main seal when I did it a few weeks ago (I don't think I had enough RTV between the two halves, or didn't have enough RTV at the back of the oil pan gasket) so I think I'm going to tackle it again this afternoon. Looking at the Milwaukee M12 3/8" ratchet to make pulling the pan faster- anyone have experience with them? Pat has some of the M18 Fuel stuff and it's awesome, just wondering if the M12 stuff you can get from HD is just as good.

Did Carmelo help you?

Did Carmelo help you?

The m12 stuff is pretty good. Its not as strong as the 18 obviously. But it packs a punch for 12v. If never used the ratchet. Just the drill, impact, and sawzall. And they make so many different tools its crazy. For Chinese made crap, its pretty good.

Also why get the ratchet? Get the impact. It will be useful for more things.

The m12 stuff is pretty good. Its not as strong as the 18 obviously. But it packs a punch for 12v. If never used the ratchet. Just the drill, impact, and sawzall. And they make so many different tools its crazy. For Chinese made crap, its pretty good.

Also why get the ratchet? Get the impact. It will be useful for more things.

Yeah, I'm going to swing by HD and probably grab the impact driver.

love my m12 stuff the screw gun and impact I used all the time in shops for pulling covers, oil pans, dash boards. the batteries lasted a lot longer than snapon ones I had prior

Apparently the landlord no longer wants me welding inside the garage. To worried shit may catch fire

Apparently the landlord no longer wants me welding inside the garage. To worried shit may catch fire

That sucks...

If my old landlord knew about half of the shit I did in that place he probably would have evicted me.

Anyone have any shock bushing sleeves? The 1/2-5/8 ones? Missing one and nobody local has anything

Maybe that's my problem too, who knows.

I was pretty aware it was going to leak before I even drove it. I squashed the cork gasket the first time, then bought a fancy one to replace it. To this day I don't know what trick you need to get a one piece gasket into a 4.0 with the engine in the jeep is but I can't do it because I think the trick is patience and I had about 15 minutes total into doing the install, twice.

If it also has death wobble then sell it to Billy, worked for me.

I got one of the fancy ones with the metal insert. No death wobble yet, so I can't sell.

Yeah that kind, I was too retarded to do it right. Maybe snatch can hold your dick while you do it so you can do it right.

Back