• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I finally got the correct screws for my rear OX shifter, now I don't have to hold it locked anymore.

so i found my tap handle(s)...

AFTER using my drill to tap the 1/2-20 threads into the ruffstuff cover for the wires of my ECTED. thankfully i only needed to get 3 or 4 threads of engagement and its held in nicely. and thanks to home depot sucking in the hardware department, i just need to go to the hardware store again to pick up the right size washer for the diff cover bolts, and get some big (1"+) combo wrenches, and the rear axle is in business again! i figured i'd work on it a bit while the jeep is stuck on jackstands thanks to the damn rain

HA! Caught your edit!
i was only saying that what you had left was easy. the head gasket i don't doubt was difficult. how did it look when it was all apart?

ross, looks good.

hey im almost finished with my wj swap/turdy beefing too. after todays work all i have left to do is bleed the brakes
DSCN0261.jpg

DSCN0264.jpg

so i've been driving by a red 69 camaro ss for sale on my way to/from work and to/from the highway for the last few weeks. i've resisted long enough. the thing looks mint. i'm going to look at it tomorrow.

I saw that thing it looks sweet. You barely notice the 79' looking one next to it. I'd stop but a good deal would be too tempting.

Where did you see this Camaro Anthony?

See what the guys name is. Let me know if his name is Gus.

I'm tiredddd. I wish I started work at like 10 rather than 7...

whoooo 3 more days of work to goooooo

3 more days of scratching my ass
3 more days of doing nothing
3 more days of sheer boredom
3 more days of paychecks, yes
but only 3 more days of beingn a sell out!

i forgot my computer had wireless acsess

if its slow i can acsess the web at work but its gonna get busy now as its opening day

Anybody got some V8 ZJ front coils? I want to lift Mel's XJ and i'm not a big fan of getting wet and muddy at a junkyard...

Back