• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

how much?

i will give you 12 giraffe eyelashes for them!

i will give you 12 giraffe eyelashes for them!

Hmmm throw in a hello kitty sewing machine and you've got yourself a deal!
hello-kitty-sewing-machine.jpg

DAMNIT!!!! im already thinking about buying ANOTHER front d60!! somebody talk me outta this. the way i look at it is:

-its got high steer arms, 5th bolt & crossover & kingpin set-screw
-use the knuckles, stock arms are already OTK and id change to chevy brakes to run 15" wheels
-use the hubs and cut them down and weld a 35 spline spider gear on for a poor man's drive flange
-sell extra parts/spare parts/use whats left (bare housing) and cut it up to make a 609

http://nh.craigslist.org/pts/1230296617.html

DAMNIT!!!! im already thinking about buying ANOTHER front d60!! somebody talk me outta this. the way i look at it is:

-its got high steer arms, 5th bolt & crossover & kingpin set-screw
-use the knuckles, stock arms are already OTK and id change to chevy brakes to run 15" wheels
-use the hubs and cut them down and weld a 35 spline spider gear on for a poor man's drive flange
-sell extra parts/spare parts/use whats left (bare housing) and cut it up to make a 609

http://nh.craigslist.org/pts/1230296617.html

Hmmmm should my Honcho go 1 tons!?

WHEEL IT FIRST CARMELO!!!

I think I drove it on some dirt once! Does that count!?

ummm...yah you can rip it apart again...i'm callin' it...Carmelo's not going to Fall Crawl!!!!

so i stopped to look at that camaro today... some details. it's got 3.42 gears, it was originally a california car, it's red, black vinyl top, black interior, nice paint... but the catch is the guy is asking 32k, it's auto (even if it has the T400, which it does... it's still auto), and has a fair amount of rust. he says it comes with a lot of parts though. not worth the 32k in my eyes for something that needs rust repair.

POST!

First-gen camaros are getting really pricy, especially the 69's. First-gen firebirds are really sweet and are a bit cheaper than the camaro. They're somewhat similar to the camaro if you like that body style.

oh btw it didn't have the original engine either. one of the PO's swapped in a 350 that supposedly dyno'd at 491 hp and something high torque too. i do love that body style... the car has been for sale for like 6 mo's... the guy said to make a reasonable offer, just don't insult him. he's trying to get the cost of the modifications in the cost of the vehicle and that's not how it works. if it's still there in a few months i might go back and ask more... i'd be more ready to buy in that time frame anyway. i mean, it needs a fair amount of rust repair... and it's auto :puke:

don't talk yourself into it. if it's the generation you really want, just shop around.

*it had better be a 4spd. you get this car...you won't live it down. ;)

duh, come on , what do you take me for?

Back