• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

:( :dunno: mine was fine in my 44, same witha friends tj. sorry to hear you've had so many problems bob

:D

i found a 20% off discount code that works at jcwhitney, so that ontop of only $60 to ship 5 tires, on top of a $75 mail in rebate i think its now time to pull the trigger on new tires - it works out to $800 for 5 brand spanking new MTZs!!!

(843): the red head has a bf
(1-843): just because there's a goalie doesn't mean u can't score

(910): wow wtf my bar tab was 80 dollars
(910): IT WAS DOLLAR BEER NIGHT

wtf???

hahaha

textsfromlastnight.com or somethign like that
kinda like fmylife.com

funnies for the boring work days!

{company}'s internet usage policy has filtered access to the requested URL. For more information, contact your network support team, 610-xxx-xxxx
or
E-mail your questions to IS Service

that sucks lol

fmylife.com=

wslogo.gif

Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Reason:
The Websense category "Adult Content" is filtered.
URL:
http://fmylife.com/

well that kinda sucks bob! my company doesnt filter much - they filter myspace but they dont filter facebook, as an example. i saw a secretary (at least 50 years old) clicking around on facebook this afternoon:laugh3:

I would say "they" are strict here too...
But "they" is actually the team I work on... Yeah I am the one that has to tell people why they can't watch youtube videos at work...

Yeah I am the one that has to tell people why they can't watch youtube videos at work...

noooooooooooooooooooooooo
whyyyyy
what about us people who have our thumbs up our asses we're so bored?

Back